How to contact MQL5 team

Hi, I try to post a long message through your chat but we can post long message, we are limited at 30 words... what is the email address to send to you a long message? Some MT4 sellers offer bonus atfer purchase of their EA in exchange of positive reviews and it's not acceptable.

8tango:
Hi, I try to post a long message through your chat but we can post long message, we are limited at 30 words... what is the email address to send to you a long message? Some MT4 sellers offer bonus atfer purchase of their EA in exchange of positive reviews and it's not acceptable.

You can try and pass the bot, in order to open a ticket.

Have you tried to contact the service Desk via your Profile (left column): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/8tango/servicedesk?

Hi,

I tried your 2 solutions but without results.

I don't understand how MetaQuotes Ltd, which has a monopoly on the sale of Meta Trader EAs and which must earn hundreds of thousands of euros through these sales, does not offer easily reachable customer service? I am obliged to post a message on a forum to denounce these facts. It's a real scandal!

I'm saying that sellers are using unfair methods to get positive reviews in exchange of bonus and MetaQuotes Ltd don't care?

1) What are penalties provided by MetaQuotes Ltd for sellers who use this type of method? If MetaQuotes Ltd does nothing against them, then MetaQuotes Ltd is complicit in their actions.

2) MetaQuotes Ltd should refund buyers who have been defrauded by these sellers.

8tango #:

Hi,

I tried your 2 solutions but without results.

I don't understand how MetaQuotes Ltd, which has a monopoly on the sale of Meta Trader EAs and which must earn hundreds of thousands of euros through these sales, does not offer easily reachable customer service? I am obliged to post a message on a forum to denounce these facts. It's a real scandal!

I'm saying that sellers are using unfair methods to get positive reviews in exchange of bonus and MetaQuotes Ltd don't care?

1) What are penalties provided by MetaQuotes Ltd for sellers who use this type of method? If MetaQuotes Ltd does nothing against them, then MetaQuotes Ltd is complicit in their actions.

2) MetaQuotes Ltd should refund buyers who have been defrauded by these sellers.

With regards to after sale bonus products, it is called marketing and happens throughout most sales channels including shops, internet, garages, etc. etc. 

With regards to reviews, people tend not to leave reviews without encouragement hence after sale bonus products. However, it is said that some sellers insist on a 5 star review to get bonuses and that is completely wrong imo.  but the concept of providing a bonus product if somebody leaves a review is as I said above perfectly normal.

These things do not equal fraud....

Hello
I use MetaTrader 5 for stock
Unfortunately, my indicator has been disabled for a few days due to a meta trader update
I bought the indicator at a high price
Do I have to pack now?
please guide me

بنیامین افشار #:
Hello
I use MetaTrader 5 for stock
Unfortunately, my indicator has been disabled for a few days due to a meta trader update
I bought the indicator at a high price
Do I have to pack now?
please guide me

Is it indicator from MQL5 Market?
If yes so - you can delete this indicator from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.

Because this issue was happened when the Windows was updated and one activation was lost because of that.
So, delete this indicator from Metatrader and attach it once again.

And do not forget to fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password
(your forum login is benyamin1; do not use your email for login).

If it does not help so contact with the author/seller of this indicator asking him to update his product for the latest MT5 builds.

Paul Anscombe #:

With regards to after sale bonus products, it is called marketing and happens throughout most sales channels including shops, internet, garages, etc. etc. 

With regards to reviews, people tend not to leave reviews without encouragement hence after sale bonus products. However, it is said that some sellers insist on a 5 star review to get bonuses and that is completely wrong imo.  but the concept of providing a bonus product if somebody leaves a review is as I said above perfectly normal.

These things do not equal fraud....

If you sell an EA through MQL5 market and you offer at your buyers a bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews: it's fraudulent because futur buyers will be influenced by these false reviews.

1) What are penalties provided by MetaQuotes Ltd for sellers who use this type of method? If MetaQuotes Ltd does nothing against them, then MetaQuotes Ltd is complicit in their actions.

8tango #: If you sell an EA through MQL5 market and you offer at your buyers a bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews: it's fraudulent because futur buyers will be influenced by these false reviews.

1) What are penalties provided by MetaQuotes Ltd for sellers who use this type of method? If MetaQuotes Ltd does nothing against them, then MetaQuotes Ltd is complicit in their actions.

Please stop repeating your opinion over and over. Yes, we understand you don’t like it. Yes, it’s unfair. Yes, it’s not very “nice” and somewhat questionable, but it is not fraudulent.

It’s marketing, whether or not you like it. It’s life. Life is not fair. Live with it.

Learn to be a better job at doing some research before you buy something. And remember too, that sometimes the problem is in the "chair" and not in the product. Consider that you may yourself not know how to use the product properly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please stop repeating your opinion over and over. Yes, we understand you don’t like it. Yes, it’s unfair. Yes, it’s not very “nice” and somewhat questionable, but it is not fraudulent.

It’s marketing, whether or not you like it. It’s life. Life is not fair. Live with it.

Learn to be a better job at doing some research before you buy something. And remember too, that sometimes the problem is in the "chair" and not in the product. Consider that you may yourself not know how to use the product properly.

Sorry sir but I don't have the same conception of marketing and no I don't stop to repeate that it's fraudulent technic. If you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews: for me it's fraudulent because futur EA buyers will be influenced by these false reviews . Are you EA seller? Do you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews?

8tango #:

Sorry sir but I don't have the same conception of marketing and no I don't stop to repeate that it's fraudulent technic. If you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews: for me it's fraudulent because futur EA buyers will be influenced by these false reviews . Are you EA seller? Do you offer bonus in exchange of 5 stars reviews?

As Fernando Carreiro said, don't nag. Your understanding of the internet leads many to transfer a lot of money to the other side of the world because of great looking websites and fantastic promises and then they wonder when they don't get their money back.
Every EA can be tested - that's the way. But even that should only be the first step!

Reason: