Event Indicator

Hi guys,

Does any one have knowledge about Indicators of the Economic Events and their values on the chart ?

I posted an order on Freelance page. No one seems to have the skills to apply. Any recommendation would be much appreciated.

There is the summary thread about economic calendar:
All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.

Sergey Golubev, 2017.12.12 15:42

Economic Calendar

The beginning:

1. Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - the thread
  2. Economic Calendar EA - the thread
  3. Economic Calendar EA - the second thread
  4. News Trader EA thread (MT4) 
  5. AvoidTheNews.mqh for short term systems - the thread with files
  6. News Reader Indicator! - the thread (MT4) 
  7. FF Calendar Indicator for MT - the thread (MT4) 

After

1. All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events - the key thread
  2. FFC - Forex Factory Calendar - indicator for MetaTrader 4 (and fixed version is on the post )
  3. HTML file converter for the economic calendar - script for MetaTrader 5
  4. News VLine - script for MetaTrader 5
  5. Calendar - script for MetaTrader 5
  6. NewsReleaseEA - expert for MetaTrader 4
  7. Can MQL5 Economic Calendar be used on the Strategy Tester? - the thread with some tools created
  8. Nonfarm Payrolls - expert for MetaTrader 5 
  9. Studying the CCanvas Class. How to Draw Transparent Objects - the article 
  10. Regression Analysis of the Influence of Macroeconomic Data on Currency Prices Fluctuation - the article  
  11. Building an Automatic News Trader - the article 

• www.mql5.com
For traders MT5 user interface If you can't view the calendar tab, probably it's a choice a your broker : Video : How to delete Calendar Event...

Thanks Sergy for the links,

However, most of them hit 404 Not Found error pages. I could not even open the videos posted in the threads. They were all in Flash format and could not t be opened. I tried reinstalling Flash player in different browsers and even in different laptops! None of them worked. 

Anyway, I just noticed from your comments that Calendar is a new tab recently integrated into MT5. That is very good news. But, I needed something like an indicator in the chart itself showing not only the event dates but also their values beneath the corresponding candle. You can see the detailed description of what I need in https://www.mql5.com/en/job/115717

Do you know any per-existing tool or have any advice?

Many thanks.

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Need an Indicator for Economic Events
  • www.mql5.com
In a graph of a given currency pair in MT5, I need an Indicator fetching the  Economic Calendar Events of two currencies from the well know websites. The Indicator is required to show the "deviation" values of the economic events  (actual minus consensus values in percent)  in real time over the horizontal axis. In the Indicator setting, the...

PEYMAN MEMARINAMIN:

Thanks Sergy for the links,

However, most of them hit 404 Not Found error pages. I could not even open the videos posted in the threads. They were all in Flash format and could not t be opened. I tried reinstalling Flash player in different browsers and even in different laptops! None of them worked. 

Anyway, I just noticed from your comments that Calendar is a new tab recently integrated into MT5. That is very good news. But, I needed something like an indicator in the chart itself showing not only the event dates but also their values beneath the corresponding candle. You can see the detailed description of what I need in https://www.mql5.com/en/job/115717

Do you know any per-existing tool or have any advice?

Many thanks.

I checked all the links on my post above, and all the links are working (no any broken links there).

Besides, there are free news indicator (did you check post ?), one script and NewsReleaseEA which can be used in trading or which can be used as template for the developer to implement this job.
And there are old indicators and NewsTrader EAs which can be fixed and improved for the new builds of Metatrader (everything is on the posts above by links).
Indicators: FFC - Forex Factory Calendar
Indicators: FFC - Forex Factory Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
FFC - Forex Factory Calendar: Author: awran5...

Sergey Golubev:
I checked all the links on my post above, and all the links are working (no any broken links there).

Besides, there are free news indicator (did you check post ?), one script and NewsReleaseEA which can be used in trading or which can be used as template for the developer to implement this job.
And there are old indicators and NewsTrader EAs which can be fixed and improved for the new builds of Metatrader (everything is on the posts above by links).

I checked #78, Unfortunately I was looking something for MT5 not MT4. Did you check my requirements in my posted link (https://www.mql5.com/en/job/115717) ? Here is what it should look like:

indicator

If you know similar indicators or something even close, that would be very helpful to set up a trading systems. Any system would need the event's published value for the specified candle.

Thanks,
  • www.mql5.com
In a graph of a given currency pair in MT5, I need an Indicator fetching the  Economic Calendar Events of two currencies from the well know websites. The Indicator is required to show the "deviation" values of the economic events  (actual minus consensus values in percent)  in real time over the horizontal axis. In the Indicator setting, the...
Reason: