Trend RSI Indicator ?

To add comments, please log in or register
keithdip
keithdip  

Hi Guys,

Any one of you who has this indicator, would appreciate to post the indicator.

Thanks!

Keithdip

Files:
h4_system.gif 23 kb
lodol2
lodol2  

not exactly the same like on the picture but similar

Files:
keithdip
keithdip  

Thanks lodols.....apperciate it Anything possible similar might be helpful.

luxinterior
luxinterior  
keithdip:
Thanks lodols.....apperciate it Anything possible similar might be helpful.

Just lay one version on top of another and use the settings as per your screenshot. It's the same indi...

Lux

tarmizi
tarmizi  

How about trend strength & trend envelope indicator? possible to post here or not?

forex_for_life
forex_for_life  

They're developing an e.a. for this strategy in the Elite section. I got booted for non-payment, though. So I don't know where they're at with that, but I will know shortly as I will re-instate my Elite membership shortly. I will not be allowed to share it, but $12/month isn't much to pay for a profitable e.a.

Peace,

F.F.L.

sed34
sed34  

can someone post the trend strength indicator and arrow signals? or point me to its location. I can't seem to find it.

thanks for you help

Linuxser
Linuxser  
sed34:
can someone post the trend strength indicator and arrow signals? or point me to its location. I can't seem to find it. thanks for you help

See this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

Links on first post

sed34
sed34  

thanks. i got the indicators.

it looks good, but looks can be deceiving.

how profitable is this? How many false signals do you get using this?

Does it work on other timeframes?

i'm going to test this next week

thanks

Moneyboy
Moneyboy  

indicators

I do not trust indicators, they are often incorrect. To trade on news it is more convenient

sed34
sed34  
Moneyboy:
I do not trust indicators, they are often incorrect. To trade on news it is more convenient

but the news can have the opposite effect. You can lose a lot of money very fast also. Indicators can be very useful if you really know how to read them and fine tune them properly.

To add comments, please log in or register