Scalping strategy

Can anyone share a good scalping strategy. I've been looking for a good scalping strategy but most of the strategies I've found upto now, they don't work in real time. One of my signal provider has started scalping signals and has a good accuracy. But a couple of problems, he doesn't share his strategy. 2 He disappears whenever he wants. He might give signals for 2 weeks and then go vacation for a week. These days, he's out of country. So his signals come 3 am or 4am my local time which is very ridiculous to just wake up and watch if there are any new signals there.

Discussion about the Signals and the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

----------------

Scalping

Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Watch a Tutorial Video on how to subscribe to a Signal. Sell the...

Sergey Golubev:

Discussion about the Signals and the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

----------------

Scalping

Thanks a lot for the great help. I would love to check these all. Thanks again for your support and letting me know about the rules.