withdrawal problem.

hello guys;

i just join the MQL5 community as signal provider though i have been trading now for more than  a month and i have been wondering how do i withdraw fund from my account(ie my subscribers fund) am seeing only PAYPAL, WEB MONEY AND E-PAYMENT and i don't have have accounts with any of these companies.

my question is "how do i withdraw the funds from MQL5 account"

secondly, is it possible for the fund to be sent to my broker and then i withdraw it from my broker or some other means because when depositing money i see so many other means.

i hope you guys understand my question and i look forward from hearing from any of you soon

-----wami ikechukwu 

Just some rules about withdraw (from this part of the article):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

unable to wd fund

Marco vd Heijden, 2016.05.17 20:37

3. Withdraw from Account

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Discordance of payment systems when depositing and withdrawing Use the payment system (WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments only), which was used when you deposited to your account for the first time, when withdrawing
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

You can not withdraw what you deposited.

Sergey Golubev:

Just some rules about withdraw (from this part of the article):

SO AM DOOMED i have a SKRILL ACCOUNT which i used to deposit money into my BROKERS ACCOUNT, and your saying ishould open either a web-money, pay-pal or e payment account. 

secondly isn't possible to deposit back back to my broker from MQL5 community. 

"Money can only be withdrawn via WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments and up to the amount of your earnings."

You can read it here: MQL5.community Payment System  (I just quoted some part of this article).

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • //www.mql5.com/en/users/MetaQuotes">
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

guys thanks for ur time and sorry for any inconvenience I may I cause.
Reason: