I have purchased an ea I have it on my mt4 now how do I get it on my mt4 on my vps ?

I have purchased an ea I have it on my mt4 now how do I get it on my mt4 on my vps ?

You should open the chart(s), attach EA(s) to the chart(s) and synchronize with your VPS. And after that - you should look at VPS journal/logs to check everything.

---------------- 

Just some important information and the changes related to Virtual Hosting 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Looking for an expert troubleshooting with MT4 VPS server!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.16 19:31

and, please, find some information which you should know (just in case you missed something there) - 

----------------

1. How to subscribe to VPS (step by step instruction) - #4  

2. VPS log files to check the possible issue - Virtual Platform logs

2. latency/ping - small thread (it is related to your image) 

3. how to check MQL5 VPS (how to monitor) - post #1

4. Synchronize - the thread (you really need it)

5. explanation about MQL5 VPS in KISS way (just to make it shorter) - post #6 

6. this is the post #872 where I collected many news and particularities (I hope you do not need it) 

7. you can move your VPS subscription from one account to another - post #2

1. Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

2. How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting

3. 64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting: (64-bit MT5 and 32-bit MT4 to use Virtual Hosting) 

----------------
Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

Meta 4 Robot help

Sergey Golubev, 2018.04.05 18:18

MQL5 VPS is for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 - Forex VPS for MetaTrader 4/5 
So, you can check only the following: your EA (robot) is using dll, or not (because dll is not supported by MQL5 VPS).

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

VPS in MT5

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.11.25 09:50

VPS is also not supported in 32 bit versions of MetaTrader 5.

Reason: