who can help me to programer mt5 , my ndicator

where or who can help me to programing my indicator 

i dont want pay nothing 

hernanotta: i dont want pay nothing 

There are no slaves here.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Hi can help me how do this money 

William Roeder:

There are no slaves here.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search forit.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

It seems an answer that is understandable and not friendly, it is a simple code syntax that I need, do you think I will pay a free lancer for such stupidity? something so simple

also in mql4 / 5 you do not see any respectable and professional strategy, all crap, and do you think I will give my strategy to anyone? (a free lancer) no, in any way, with all respect your opinion seems useless, or try to be more simplified and consis, because in what you gave me the web liks, it did not help me, really crap and waste of time, I suppose you are a failed trader, with all due respect, I don't know you, but I do I am a migable and simple, if I have reference of something I do it with good faith and exact information

hernanotta: it is a simple code syntax that I need, do you think I will pay a free lancer for such stupidity? something so simple

You didn't ask for something simple. You demanded an entire indicator coded for free.

hernanotta:

i dont want pay nothing 

And now you are insulting, i.e. "all crap," "useless," "really crap and waste of time," "failed trader." Then you say you "don't know me," so your previous sentences are just a tirade. The rudeness here, is you expecting coding done, for free, just because you demand. That is what 12 year olds do. Adults, don't expect handouts, they work for what they want. There are no slaves here.

Added to my do not help list.

hernanotta:

i dont want pay nothing 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Convert MQL4 Indicator To Mql5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.08.07 06:11

Just to remind - 

----------------

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Reason: