Price moving algorithm

I am creating a Broker terminal simulation program using python and mql5 where there will be an index and i will be simulating futures price based on AI which will automatically generate bid ask to simulate price

I want to know how price moves that cause price movement 

I know that when a seller's price matched at BId and when a buyer's price matched with Ask, price is moved by a tick but this is false for condition when futures price is followed up by Indices,

so condidering a derivative price moving based on indices what is logic behind price movement where BId / Ask is not a priority for price movement

Arpit T:

I am creating a Broker terminal simulation program using python and mql5 where there will be an index and i will be simulating futures price based on AI which will automatically generate bid ask to simulate price

I want to know how price moves that cause price movement 

I know that when a seller's price matched at BId and when a buyer's price matched with Ask, price is moved by a tick but this is false for condition when futures price is followed up by Indices,

so condidering a derivative price moving based on indices what is logic behind price movement where BId / Ask is not a priority for price movement

You might also want to consider the volume.

I respect your work effort, but what exactly is your goal? To trade profitably or to program?

It sounds way too complicated to me and I think it's a waste of time. Unless you just love to code.

For a profitable trading this is not needed in any case. Keep it simple!

Please do not take it personally, it's just my opinion.

trustfultrading #:

You might also want to consider the volume.

I respect your work effort, but what exactly is your goal? To trade profitably or to program?

It sounds way too complicated to me and I think it's a waste of time. Unless you just love to code.

For a profitable trading this is not needed in any case. Keep it simple!

Please do not take it personally, it's just my opinion.

Its for learning, There is one exchange MCX which converts price from USD to INR and

show prices in INR copying NYSE Crude Symbol

Regardless Volumes and Bid / Ask the price keep following almost same candles which are present in NYSE Crude chart

so i was wondering to decode algorithm

when volume comes on NYSE, there is similar volume also spotted on MCX 

this is not possible that a same group of traders executes at same time on MCX as well as NYSE exchange

some algorithm is responsible for moving price

Reason: