Manual Trading EA - Semi Automatic

Good day gents

I'm a day trader and using lots of scripts to assist but the issue that when a nice setup was detected, I'm away from PC.
Only option is using mobile MT4.

Need an EA to manage the manual entries.

1. Manually open/take a trade in any direction, the entry is made via MT4 terminal or mobile MT4
2. TP/SL is set (hidden)
3. If the initial manual entry is in negative float, the EA will activate via Martingale to recover.

EA doesn't need any indicators, as entries are done manually. EA is semi-auto, manage the martingale, TP, SL etc.

Many thanks.

I like to trade manually, then to get involved in some bots or machines, they grab the control from over hands and thus I don't like trading with it.

Afro-head:
I like to trade manually, then to get involved in some bots or machines, they grab the control from over hands and thus I don't like trading with it.

If only u understand what i'm trying to highlight here.

U see, sometimes when you are not at your PC/laptop, u load up your mobile MT4 and u see a nice setup.
hence, you enter. However, the limitation of MT4 mobile, that u do not have the flexibility. U cannot have trailing stop etc.
For TP/SL u need to input manually. SOmetimes, u are on the go/rush, hence this EA is like a little genie, help you to do so.

however, in order to do such, u load the EA on VPS, then it will work.

You place instant .market order and if the order is against u, u can recover by auto placing martingale. So the initial input/entry is yours.

Now tell me, how this BOT will crush you? you don't like or you don't get the idea? 

zamans98: Need an EA to...
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

How come administration let people answering rudely :" We're not going to code it for you"...

It's not the first time I see that.  Are those people are 12 years old ?  Gee! 

Eveline_Trader:

How come administration let people answering rudely :" We're not going to code it for you"...

As there are tooooo many with: "Hey I am genius but I need someone for that stupid coding - can you do that for me?"

zamans98:

Now tell me, how this BOT will crush you? you don't like or you don't get the idea? 

Google for trade manager.

Do you know that at least in MT4 you can add a trailing stop? 1) Mouse on the open position, 2) right mouse click, 3) look for trailing stop... good luck

Eveline_Trader:

• WHRoeder is the one who helps the most people on this forum for years.
  • We are seeing too much people here asking something for free, without doing any effort.
  • I agree with you, WHRoeder formulation is rude, but we are tolerant due to his great contribution.
  • Don't take it personally.

Eveline_Trader: How come administration let people answering rudely :" We're not going to code it for you"...

1. The rudeness here, is people expecting coding done, for free, just because they ask. That is what 12 year olds do. Adults, don't expect handouts, they work for what they want. There are no slaves here.
  2. Are these two posts more to your liking, snowflake? No free help. urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. The rudeness here, is people expecting coding done, for free, just because they ask. That is what 12 year olds do. Adults, don't expect handouts, they work for what they want. There are no slaves here.
  2. Are these two posts more to your liking, snowflake? No free help. urgent help.

I am looking for same EA "Google for trade manager" It was not for scale now but  it look costly also. Is there any other EA which does same function.

Also i need to add risk management if the account go on 50% loss of my deposit and EA need to close the open position of the pairs which was have more martingale position

Reason: