How do I set an stoploss in pips to all trades made by an ea?

I have an existing ea and I need to set a stoploss to every trade my ea makes. I do have the mql4 code. How do I do this please?

Juan Andrés:
I have an existing ea and I need to set a stoploss to every trade my ea makes. I do have the mql4 code. How do I do this please?

Post your request in Freelance section.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

William Roeder:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Why dont you save your comments for yourself!? seen you posting rude comments all over this website, Im kindda sick of you. If you dont have anything to contribute with then dont post at all and mind your own bussiness

Juan Andrés:

Why dont you save your comments for yourself!? seen you posting rude comments all over this website, Im kindda sick of you. If you dont have anything to contribute with then dont post at all and mind your own bussiness

Juan Andrés: Why dont you save your comments for yourself!? seen you posting rude comments all over this website, Im kindda sick of you. If you dont have anything to contribute with then dont post at all and mind your own bussiness
The rudeness here, is people expecting coding done, for free, just because they ask. That is what 12 year olds do. Adults, don't expect handouts, they work for what they want. There are no slaves here. Learn to code or pay someone.

OK, added to my do not help list.

I have deleted a post.

The forum is not the place to discuss paid for projects. For that use Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Any one with forex miner ea? I would really want to buy an ea that can scalp and make at least 100 pips profit daily. Also if you have any ea or reliable no repaint indicator then lets talk i need this indicator but design must be different, also all functions working same like this indicator.. indicator must be clean coded file provide...
Reason: