Couldn't Find my Signal Provider in MT4 Platform

Does anyone face the same problem?

I've paid & subscribed to a few signal providers and in the beginning, everything was fine.

But recently I realize that I couldn't find them in my MT4 platform (under the "Signal" tab) after I renew my subscription. 

I still can see them in MQL5 but why isn't it appearing in my MT4 platform? I couldn't be the Broker problem since I'm also facing the same in my other Broker platform too.

Kindly advice. Thank you. 

Hi, same problem here.  I am using MT4 live account with FXCM, subscribed to a signal, cannot find "signal" in option. Very frustrating.

let me know how it turns out. Thanks. 

xuy2014:

Hi, same problem here.  I am using MT4 live account with FXCM, subscribed to a signal, cannot find "signal" in option. Very frustrating.

let me know how it turns out. Thanks. 

just click on the terminal, below are a list of the options... {trade, account history, news, alerts, mailbox.... signals}

click on signal==> click the signal provider(name) above it you will see subscribe and unsubscribe as options.

if you have previously registered with MQL5 community==> click subscribe, and you can have life feed of the signal provider...

there you can set the minimum lots to be executed automatically or you just copy the trades of your "signal provider"

consistenttp:

Does anyone face the same problem?

I've paid & subscribed to a few signal providers and in the beginning, everything was fine.

But recently I realize that I couldn't find them in my MT4 platform (under the "Signal" tab) after I renew my subscription. 

I still can see them in MQL5 but why isn't it appearing in my MT4 platform? I couldn't be the Broker problem since I'm also facing the same in my other Broker platform too.

Kindly advice. Thank you. 

just click on the terminal, below are a list of the options... {trade, account history, news, alerts, mailbox.... signals}

click on signal==> click the signal provider(name) above it you will see subscribe and unsubscribe as options.

if you have previously registered with MQL5 community==> click subscribe, and you can have life feed of the signal provider...

there you can set the minimum lots to be executed automatically or you just copy the trades of your "signal provider"

Same for me here, I am using FXDD MT4 account, it used to be ok, I can see the Signal Name under my Account number and also see it in the Tab, but now I can only see it in the Tab under the Options as stated above.  I used to subscribe to another Signal, it shows in both,  but after I change signals, the signal name under my Account number disappears.

Similar problem. I decided to test F8000 in a demo account.  Paid my $25 (now locked), but provider did one bad trade and now there is no trace of him/her - anywhere.

Lucky for me I used a demo account.

But for the $25 how do I get that back?  In my MQL5, under payments, the payment status is 'locked'.  I thought about contacting customer service, but there appears to be only a helpdesk (which only answers questions related to bugs and improvement).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone 

I tried on a few separate brokers MT4s all having the same issues.   I guess it is not just brokerage issues or rules but a bug or something like that.   The signals are coming through, but I can't see that I am subscribing to that signal except by going to the tab.   The list of signals also did not display the signal I wanted.  It is a fantastic signal with more than 200 subscribers, instead those with 0 subscribers are listed

steadybucks:

Problem is I couldn't find the signal provider in the tab as what you describe.

Hi,

Any solution for that? I moved to a new computer. It shows the signal in the navigator under my account but in the terminal under signal when I click on "My Statistics" it doesn't pull the information. I still have the old computer and checked there, everything fine there. Only on the new installation it doesnt show up. I'm logged in with my MQL5 account and it displays the MQL5 "account balance" (hence it proof I'm logged in). When I right click on the signal in the navigator window it gives me the option to "view" when I do that it opens in the terminal with the buttons to cancel or renew subscription. But again, under MyStatistics it remains empty.

I have no idea how I get my statistics displayed there. 

Not all signals, which are available on MQL5 are also available in MT4. Some signals are missing.

Is it a bug or a feature?

LazyInvestor:

Not all signals, which are available on MQL5 are also available in MT4. Some signals are missing.

Is it a bug or a feature?

Not a bug. Some reasons include:

Some brokers don't allow any signals

Some brokers only allow signals that are run on their servers

If you are logged into a demo account you will only see free signals

If you are logged into a real account you will only see paid signals 

If the signal is suffering adverse effects (eg DD to high), it will be removed from subscription status 

Reason: