Help/advice for changing MT account as signal provider

I have messaged the moderator regarding loss of my log in details for my demo, this has caused a problem because it is running my signal service, I have had to open a new demo account, has anyone had a similar problem? my signals service account is no more, will I just have to create a new one, if so, what happens to the old one? any input would be appreciated. 
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

rob:
I have messaged the moderator regarding loss of my log in details for my demo, this has caused a problem because it is running my signal service, I have had to open a new demo account, has anyone had a similar problem? my signals service account is no more, will I just have to create a new one, if so, what happens to the old one? any input would be appreciated. 

What do you mean by "...loss of my log in details for my demo , ..." ?. Are you saying that your demo is expired ? If so, contact your broker and tell them not to expire your demo. If your demo is loosing money, then again, contact your broker to add demo money to your demo - yes they can do that :).

I think if you create new demo for existing signal, it will considered as violation of section II of signal rules. The signal rules did not mentioning a new account for existing signal, but it saying that signal provider should maintain a "failure free" to its signal transmission.

Hi Phy, thanks for taking the time, what has happend is a total loss on my PC, when I click on the short cut to the terminal it is not being recogonised, I have trawled through my system and cannot find the platform so I had to start again, this is a demo account with all running on it,EA's etc.. but as you know if you restart the terminal all over again you start from scratch, this is the problem. If I'm in violation of any rules then so be it, if this means losing my signal service (still in test mode, not public) then it's a pill I will have to swallow, not sure where to go from here.
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

rob:
Hi Phy, thanks for taking the time, what has happend is a total loss on my PC, when I click on the short cut to the terminal it is not being recogonised, I have trawled through my system and cannot find the platform so I had to start again, this is a demo account with all running on it,EA's etc.. but as you know if you restart the terminal all over again you start from scratch, this is the problem. If I'm in violation of any rules then so be it, if this means losing my signal service (still in test mode, not public) then it's a pill I will have to swallow, not sure where to go from here.
Do you know the demo account number ?, ask your broker for its passwords, hopefully everything will be A OK.

Unfortunately, I think you lost it forever :(

The same thing happened to me in 'my fx book' while I was testing one of my EAs on a demo account.

• www.mql5.com

The account should be in Signal.  So all you have to do is recover the password.

thanks for you help everyone, FXyekim, its the read only password, can I do it through this ?

rob:
thanks for you help everyone, FXyekim, its the read only password, can I do it through this ?
You still need the trader password. The read only will not trade. Check if there's a forget password feature for demo accounts on the website. If you didn't change the password when you first registered, it should be in an email you received. There's also an email in the terminal, unfortunately, that is loss when you loss access the terminal's install.
  • www.mql5.com

rob:
phi.nuts 2013.02.04 02:18  
Do you know the demo account number ?, ask your broker for its passwords, hopefully everything will be A OK.

Phi, spoke to admin and all ok, thank you again for your help, Rob

you should speak to admin.
Reason: