Free Signal MT4 & MT5 not listed anymore

Hello,

Since yesterday,

Free Signal MT4 & MT5 not listed anymore on my terminal,

I can find them only by search function.

Only the paid one are listed.

Do you have the same issue ?

Best regards.

Jonathan Bourse:

Hello,

Since yesterday,

Free Signal MT4 & MT5 not listed anymore on my terminal,

I can find them only by search function.

Only the paid one are listed.

Do you have the same issue ?

Best regards.

If you are logged into a real trading account you will only see paid signals, if you logged in with a demo account, you will see both free and paid signals.

You can't subscribe to a free signal with a real trading account, that is the reason.

My account in metatrade 5 is stolen from company it name Glo finance . Pls help me 

Elislam_coming #:
My account in metatrade 5 is stolen from company it name Glo finance . Pls help me 

If you can't contact your broker is a scam, stay away, you will not get your money.

Respectable and well regulated brokers do not approach you through so called 'agents', you contact them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you are logged into a real trading account you will only see paid signals, if you logged in with a demo account, you will see both free and paid signals.

You can't subscribe to a free signal with a real trading account, that is the reason.

Thanks Eleni

Elislam_coming #:
You have been trapped in a scam circle. Work with regulated brokers. So many are not registered and trying to scam people and disappear….
Reason: