Trading strategies

Undoubtedly, trading forex is very difficult and people try to design their own trading strategy with indicators and expert advisors. However, now for the silly question: is there any consensus on some strategies/systems (not asking about EAs) being better than others? Is there such a strategy/system that one should practice and perfect rather than trying the "hit and miss approach" of trying different strategies/systems over a period of years?

practice Price Action Trading!

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Thanks!

Thank you Sergey. My concern with price action is that banks move the market, not market sentiment. Therefore, traditional price action using candle patterns etc really do not predict market movement as well as we would like. 

I'm new on trading. Can I get assisted via as to when to buy or sell and how to utilize the markings and indications...

Thamie Dlamini:
I'm new on trading. Can I get assisted via as to when to buy or sell and how to utilize the markings and indications...

Where Do I start from
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
Reason: