Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
Sergey Golubev:

Well ...
If we consider this question: "can you give me profitable EA?" to
it can be rephrase to the following question:
"can you give (tell) me (clue me up about) EA which you like?" so it is very good question.

or ... "what is your profitable famous EA and system you are using or you used?" - it is also good/right question.

Thanks, I also agree with this.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
As to algorithms so you can look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/70970/page30 
Because many interesting EAs were posted there by links to CodeBase (and it is more easy to improve already exsiting EAs than to create completely new algorithm to make it profitable after).
Something Interesting
Something Interesting
  • www.mql5.com
This is about something interesting which we can find here for MT4 and MT5 on CodeBase, Articles and inside the threads...
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
Sergey Golubev:
As to algorithms so you can look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/70970/page30 
Because many interesting EAs were posted there by links to CodeBase (and it is more easy to improve already exsiting EAs than to create completely new algorithm to make it profitable after).
Thank U so much, Sergey.
weepnotchild
weepnotchild  
I think it''s too late to save human. Despite our claim to be the most intelligent creation ever, we are facing the exit door after only a few million years. We are facing a self-inflicted extinction. 
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
weepnotchild:
I think it''s too late to save human. Despite our claim to be the most intelligent creation ever, we are facing the exit door after only a few million years. We are facing a self-inflicted extinction. 
I agree and the UN also officially agrees, as confirmed multiple times by the secretary general on his verified Twitter account.
To add comments, please log in or register