Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 4

Sergey Golubev:

Well ...
If we consider this question: "can you give me profitable EA?" to
it can be rephrase to the following question:
"can you give (tell) me (clue me up about) EA which you like?" so it is very good question.

or ... "what is your profitable famous EA and system you are using or you used?" - it is also good/right question.

Thanks, I also agree with this.

As to algorithms so you can look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/70970/page30 
Because many interesting EAs were posted there by links to CodeBase (and it is more easy to improve already exsiting EAs than to create completely new algorithm to make it profitable after).
Something Interesting
Something Interesting
  • www.mql5.com
This is about something interesting which we can find here for MT4 and MT5 on CodeBase, Articles and inside the threads...

Sergey Golubev:
As to algorithms so you can look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/70970/page30 
Because many interesting EAs were posted there by links to CodeBase (and it is more easy to improve already exsiting EAs than to create completely new algorithm to make it profitable after).
Thank U so much, Sergey.

I think it''s too late to save human. Despite our claim to be the most intelligent creation ever, we are facing the exit door after only a few million years. We are facing a self-inflicted extinction. 

weepnotchild:
I think it''s too late to save human. Despite our claim to be the most intelligent creation ever, we are facing the exit door after only a few million years. We are facing a self-inflicted extinction. 
I agree and the UN also officially agrees, as confirmed multiple times by the secretary general on his verified Twitter account.

LOL :)))

don't forget to add you're going to donate all revenue to ocasio-cortez :)))

Only one Jesus.

Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh:

Guess what, sharing their algo will just make their algo useless. Why?

Imagine if the algo send a signal "BUY" then everybody across the globe including market mover rush to open "BUY". 

Then you know  what will happen.

This is why, shared algo is a useless algo. But, it's okay to ask. Freedom of speech they say.

I've seen an algo whose strategy is buy/sell strategy. Opening 2 trades at the same time, one goes to profit and the other goes to breakeven. if it needs to hedge then it will still recover the losing or - floating value. overall it is still a win (profit). Algo may not be free, but i have monitored his devs through fb page and it is worth to try. . . 

SeriousRacoon:

LOL :)))

don't forget to add you're going to donate all revenue to ocasio-cortez :)))

SariousRacoon,

Thank you. BTW, Alexandria´s Project is only a Project, it may be approved and the US government would solve the problema, but only in the USA. I would like to help the rest of the world. There are solar companies who aren't selling enough, and many other non-heating techonologies that simply need more money to work out. Thnx.

Jerome Miguel:
I've seen an algo whose strategy is buy/sell strategy. Opening 2 trades at the same time, one goes to profit and the other goes to breakeven. if it needs to hedge then it will still recover the losing or - floating value. overall it is still a win (profit). Algo may not be free, but i have monitored his devs through fb page and it is worth to try. . . 

Thank you Jerome,

Actually there are many algorithms like that one, there's even one that you can download for free here on the fórum. I've tried them and eventually the lose. I've lost too. It's a mathematical problema with no solution. But I wish the best to everyone who uses that algorithm.

Reason: