Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 3

Sergey Golubev:

And because of that - everybody should provide their profitable algorithms/EAs to you right? For free, of course ... :)

So I can repeat - 

What you are doing is illegal.

No Sergey, you are the one adding the illegal psychological game element.

And I'm in a place where people share their algorithms (good, bad, any), I've seen you share them, I've shared mines too. 

You're creating an illegal story of "fishes commiting the crime of swimming in the water".

If you are nicely willing to discuss and believe or not my history of helping the poor with my own money, as already specified (always has been little help), I'd be glad to give you more details. But I will NOT change that true story. If you check all my past behavior in this website, it has always been excellent and it is like that today, and will continue to be so.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
I fully agree with this. Every loss I've had with other people's EAs was mine only. In that case, I only gave them the correct rating and never asked a refund of any kind. 

Yes, and we all kindly believe you ... on behalf of the United Nations ...
:)

@Felipe Ponce Aragon

With all due respect i think that you are int the wrong place here,

I think that you should open some kind of charity ie. 'Help the poor'  and do some fund raising.

Financial markets might not be the correct place for it...

Marco vd Heijden:

@Felipe Ponce Aragon

With all due respect i think that you are int the wrong place here,

I think that you should open some kind of charity ie. 'Help the poor'  and do some fund raising.

Financial markets might not be the correct place for it...

Hehe, I lack princess Diana's charm for that, as you can see, a moderator is already saying I'm doing illegal stuff. 

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, and we all kindly believe you ... on behalf of the United Nations ...

Sergey, I don't see the connection between the helping poor people and accepting the natural risks in Forex. Are you also going to accuse me of having bought EAs in the market and of using the MT4 and MT5 terminals?   
: )

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Hehe, I lack princess Diana's charm for that, as you can see, a moderator is already saying I'm doing illegal stuff. 

It is the talking between the people.
It is not talking between the user and moderator.

Yes, I told my opinion about it (according to the name of your thread: I told it politely)

Sergey Golubev:

It is the talking between the people.
It is not talking between the user and moderator.

Yes, I told my opinion about it (according to the name of your thread: I told it politely)

Thnks 

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Sergey, I don't see the connection between the helping poor people and accepting the natural risks in Forex. Are you also going to accuse me of having bought EAs in the market and of using the MT4 and MT5 terminals?   

I am not sending you to the Market or to anywhere.
I am not a coder ... I am not a seller ...

You ask the question so I replied my opinion - 

when the person is asking for free profitable algorithnm/EA so (according to my experience) - this person wants to share the risk with the community.
because any algorithm/EA can be profitable today and tomorrow, and can be losing in next month or next year ..

Yes, it is the risk to select any EA to use.
And the person should accept this risk (because it is his money and his risk).

Sergey Golubev:

I am not sending you to the Market or to anywhere.
I am not a coder ... I am not a seller ...

You ask the question so I replied my opinion - 

when the person is asking for free profitable algorithnm/EA so (according to my experience) - this person want to share the risk with the community.
because any algorithm/EA can be profitable today and tomorrow, and can lose in next month or next year ..

Yes, it is the risk to select any EA to use.
And the person should accept this risk (because it is his money and his risk).

Yeap, I agree with this. Ok.

Well ...
If we consider this wrong question: "can you give me profitable EA?" so
it can be rephrases to the following right question:
"can you give (tell) me (clue me up about) EA which you like?" so it is very good question.

or ... "what is your profitable famous EA and system you are using or you used?" - it is also good/right question.

Reason: