Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"?

To add comments, please log in or register
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
Guys, is it polite to say "if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year"?  Please help. I need to improve.
tradesafenow
tradesafenow  
That is absolutely no problem to say what you asked, the thing is, is there a profitable algo??? I have yet to believe that, coz if there is, no one wants it to be shared, you got my point?
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
Got it. I know it's hard to find and no one wants to share.
Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh
Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh  

Guess what, sharing their algo will just make their algo useless. Why?

Imagine if the algo send a signal "BUY" then everybody across the globe including market mover rush to open "BUY". 

Then you know  what will happen.

This is why, shared algo is a useless algo. But, it's okay to ask. Freedom of speech they say.

forex-comics

Cornelis Duiker
Cornelis Duiker  

nice picture.

But the guy yelling Goodbye should have bought first,  then sold 10 minutes later.  There is your guaranteed algorithm.

Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh:

Guess what, sharing their algo will just make their algo useless. Why?

Imagine if the algo send a signal "BUY" then everybody across the globe including market mover rush to open "BUY". 

Then you know  what will happen.

This is why, shared algo is a useless algo. But, it's okay to ask. Freedom of speech they say.

Share with many: disaster, just like in your image.

Share with one, like me: perfection, algo works better, smooth, less poverty and climate change.
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  

To share a nice algorithm with me would be a good idea 

; ) 

tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

10 years ago,I asked for similar questions for a consistently profitable trading system or the method to build it or the book to read for building it. 

But nobody gives me a reply. the guy replied told me a wrong book which waste me about 2 years and when i follow the teaching in the book, it cost me more than 10,000$. take care and good luck to you.

Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  

It's so sad.

I understand that it's bad to share the algorithm with many…    but at least 1 or 2 should share theirs with me. I still naively and urgently hope so.

: (

lippmaje
lippmaje  
Felipe Ponce Aragon:

It's so sad.

I understand that it's bad to share the algorithm with many…    but at least 1 or 2 should share theirs with me. I still naively and urgently hope so.

: (

I believe a buy and hold strategy will eventually outwit any automated approach. Just invest in ETFs or get a Berkshire Hathaway.
Felipe Ponce Aragon
Felipe Ponce Aragon  
I know Berkshire makes long- term profits. But the reason why I'm asking for help is for actually helping the poor by creating jobs, that can only be done by explosive Forex trading. 

For myself I already have a job. I just can't remain in this world letting everything stay as it is.
To add comments, please log in or register