purchased MQL5 product

Hi Everyone.

first time I've purchased an MT4 product through MQL5. I have looged into my MQL5 community on my MT4 and cannot find the purchased product despite going to Market>Purchased. The indicator looks like it's ready to use in the back office profile - it just wont filter through to my MT4 so I can load it onto my charts.

Any help would be great.

Joel Tillyer:

Hi Everyone.

first time I've purchased an MT4 product through MQL5. I have looged into my MQL5 community on my MT4 and cannot find the purchased product despite going to Market>Purchased. The indicator looks like it's ready to use in the back office profile - it just wont filter through to my MT4 so I can load it onto my charts.

Any help would be great.

You must login into your MQL5 account with your daniboy0812 username and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must login into your MQL5 account with your daniboy0812 username and not your email.

Hi  - thank you for your help.

I have used my username instead of email and the product still isn't in my 'purchased' section. I can find it if i login via google but not MT4

Joel Tillyer:

Hi  - thank you for your help.

I have used my username instead of email and the product still isn't in my 'purchased' section. I can find it if i login via google but not MT4

You can't install purchased products if you login via Google, you must use your MQL5 created account credentials.

Do you see your purchase here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/daniboy0812/market

Hi - yes i have installed it now.

For some reason it wasn't showing on a new demo account. Fond it in my Live MT4 account MQL5 section.

Thank you

Hi

I bought EA from MQL5.community and I cant retrieve the purchased product.

relivwilliam #:

Hi

I bought EA from MQL5.community and I cant retrieve the purchased product.

If you bought the product from the Market (and if the payment was finilized) so you can find the product in your profile here (listed):
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/relivwilliam/market
If yes so you can open Metatrader, fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is relivwilliam; do not use email for login), and install the product to Metatrader (install directly from Metatrader).

----------------------

----------------------

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1. First make
Reason: