How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 16

How do I contact the service desk?
 I just opened my MQL5 account newly. I have been trying to learn how to subscribe to a signal. I'm using a mobile phone. The only information I have been able to get on this is the instructions written under the header : "How to subscribe to a signal."
On my phone the trading terminal does not open, whether it is mt4 or mt5 app I'm using. Also going through the MQL5.com site, it does not open. Likewise, all other windows associated with signal subscription do not open.
Please give me full correct practical means of subscribing to a signal.

yNlm48P35kELa #:
How do I contact the service desk?
 I just opened my MQL5 account newly. I have been trying to learn how to subscribe to a signal. I'm using a mobile phone. The only information I have been able to get on this is the instructions written under the header : "How to subscribe to a signal."
On my phone the trading terminal does not open, whether it is mt4 or mt5 app I'm using. Also going through the MQL5.com site, it does not open. Likewise, all other windows associated with signal subscription do not open.
Please give me full correct practical means of subscribing to a signal.

I am recommending to use desktop computer for subscription - please read the instructions about HowTo:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

the new chart function is not working?

Ahmed Al-Darwish #:

the new chart function is not working?

which new chart function?

I want to be a signal provider. Can I do so with my mobile phone?. I mean, using my mobile phone to work as a signal provider.

yNlm48P35kELa #:
I want to be a signal provider. Can I do so with my mobile phone?. I mean, using my mobile phone to work as a signal provider.

You need to connect your trading account to the MQL5.com signal database and then you can use your mobile MT4/5 app to open and manage your trades.

These will be copied through the MQL5.com signal subscription system to any potential subscribers.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

Please I want to ask. As a signal provider, is one free to use the social media like X (former twitter), to invite members of the the general public to subscribe to his signals?.

If the answer is yes, can I give them my signal name to subscribe directly to my signal?.

@yNlm48P35kELa #: Please I want to ask. As a signal provider, is one free to use the social media like X (former twitter), to invite members of the the general public to subscribe to his signals?. If the answer is yes, can I give them my signal name to subscribe directly to my signal?.
Please read the Signal's rules ... Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

It is said that MQL5 community members who have registered as sellers (signal providers), shall first undergo some probationary period before their signals can be available for subscription. How long would this period be?. 
What account would they use for this trial period, real or demo.? 

yNlm48P35kELa #:
It is said that MQL5 community members who have registered as sellers (signal providers), shall first undergo some probationary period before their signals can be available for subscription. How long would this period be?. 
What account would they use for this trial period, real or demo.? 

There is no probationary period as such. Your signal simply has to perform well enough to be published on the signal list for others to see it and subscribe to it.

Please read the rules in the Signals section. There you will find a lot of valuable information.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

• www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.
Reason: