Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 17

Hi,

Can i have a demo account as signal provider but charge a subscription? Can demo account subsequently be switched to real account together with the subscribers for the demo?

No and no

Hi!

Is it possible to password-protect the signals? I'm only interested in letting friends copy my signals.

/Pontus

PONTUS JAN ERIK HULTIN:

Hi!

Is it possible to password-protect the signals? I'm only interested in letting friends copy my signals.

/Pontus

No, its not possible.

Hi, how much trading history do I need to have on a live account before my signal is available for subscription? 

Mbalinewworld:
Hi, how much trading history do I need to have on a live account before my signal is available for subscription? 

You don't need any past history in order to publish your trading account as a MQL5.com signal.

Actually is better and more ethical to connect your account from the very beginning, because your statistics and maximum drawdown will be truthful.

Can I provide paid signals from a Demo account?

Joel Ijege:
Can I provide paid signals from a Demo account?

No, only free signals with demo accounts and paid signals with real accounts.

IV. Subscription to Signals

1. Subscription to Signals shall be available to all Users who have an MQL5.com account. 
  2. Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription.
  3. To purchase a fee-based Subscription to a Signal, your MQL5.community Payment System account shall have sufficient funds to cover the fee for the Subscription period selected.
  4. Free Subscription Signals shall be available to all MQL5.com registered Users.
  5. You can subscribe directly on the website in the selected Signal section or from the relevant MetaTrader terminal.
  6. Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:
    • for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
    • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.
  7. One trading account can be subscribed to one Signal only.

Hello There,

Just want to clarify on item no 2 above <Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription>

I have a trading account with a leverage beyond 500. My question is if i change the leverage to 500, would it be available for subscription? If so, what will happen to the trading history?

If you change it to anything below 1:500 or leave it at 1:500 it will be valid for subscription, if you change it to 1:1000 or 1:2000 it will not.

Reason: