i need to display and update OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE AND LTP values in a chart

i want to see live prices of the script which is loaded in a chart along with OPEN,HIGH,LOW ,CLOSE for the day to be updated simultaneously

screenshot is enclosed.

Name of the script, time frame chosen, open ,high,low,close and LTP , along with server time, local time

Files:
ltp.png  11 kb

Okay.

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

i want to see live prices of the script which is loaded in a chart along with OPEN,HIGH,LOW ,CLOSE for the day to be updated simultaneously

You have heard about the Code Base, haven't you? Take a look; I am sure you will find something like what you want.

Vaithianathan Sreeram: i want
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!), or I will code & automate your strategy for free - Options Trading Strategies - General - MQL5 programming forum.
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Anthony Garot:
You have heard about the Code Base, haven't you? Take a look; I am sure you will find something like what you want.

i tried almost everywhere, not possible to find the exact which i look for

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

i tried almost everywhere, not possible to find the exact which i look for

Ah, you want it exact.

Then look at @whroeder1's comments above.

Here post a Job.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

It's easy !

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I'm looking for a programmer to develop the following solution. I have a robot that integrates MT4 with a binary options broker (https://www.mt2iq.com/). The idea is to create a robot with the following parameters: Symbol (Varchar) Initial Side ("CALL" or "PUT") Initial Amount (Decimal) Multiplier (Decimal) Expiry Minutes (Integer) The...

there is issue in deposting funds to mql 

from my country, it is very hard to transfer mql, bank rejects fund transfer

for this reason, i am unable to make a new paid job.. i have done more than 40 jobs.. as i know if i go for paid job work, my task will be done by somebody else

few people posted comment , that i am unaware those things. i am here past 4 years and above .. know the things how to solve my requirements, from april 2018, fund trnasfer to outside india, there are lot of new restrictions from my bank account

because of this reason, i am unable to open a job with paid ..

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

for this reason, i am unable to make a new paid job.. i have done more than 40 jobs.. as i know if i go for paid job work, my task will be done by somebody else

few people posted comment , that i am unaware those things. i am here past 4 years and above .. know the things how to solve my requirements, from april 2018, fund trnasfer to outside india, there are lot of new restrictions from my bank account

because of this reason, i am unable to open a job with paid ..

<Deleted>

Then you have to code it.

It's not that hard.

You can use 

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
//| Create a text label                                              | 
bool LabelCreate(const long              chart_ID=0,               // chart's ID 
                 const string            name="Label",             // label name 
                 const int               sub_window=0,             // subwindow index 
                 const int               x=0,                      // X coordinate 
                 const int               y=0,                      // Y coordinate 
                 const ENUM_BASE_CORNER  corner=CORNER_LEFT_UPPER, // chart corner for anchoring 
                 const string            text="Label",             // text 
                 const string            font="Arial",             // font 
                 const int               font_size=10,             // font size 
                 const color             clr=clrRed,               // color 
                 const double            angle=0.0,                // text slope 
                 const ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT anchor=ANCHOR_LEFT_UPPER, // anchor type 
                 const bool              back=false,               // in the background 
                 const bool              selection=false,          // highlight to move 
                 const bool              hidden=true,              // hidden in the object list 
                 const long              z_order=0)                // priority for mouse click 
  {
//--- reset the error value 
   ResetLastError();
//--- create a text label 
   if(!ObjectCreate(chart_ID,name,OBJ_LABEL,sub_window,0,0))
     {
      Print(__FUNCTION__,
            ": failed to create text label! Error code = ",GetLastError());
      return(false);
     }
//--- set label coordinates 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,x);
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,y);
//--- set the chart's corner, relative to which point coordinates are defined 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_CORNER,corner);
//--- set the text 
   ObjectSetString(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_TEXT,text);
//--- set text font 
   ObjectSetString(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_FONT,font);
//--- set font size 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,font_size);
//--- set the slope angle of the text 
   ObjectSetDouble(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_ANGLE,angle);
//--- set anchor type 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_ANCHOR,anchor);
//--- set color 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_COLOR,clr);
//--- display in the foreground (false) or background (true) 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_BACK,back);
//--- enable (true) or disable (false) the mode of moving the label by mouse 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_SELECTABLE,selection);
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_SELECTED,selection);
//--- hide (true) or display (false) graphical object name in the object list 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_HIDDEN,hidden);
//--- set the priority for receiving the event of a mouse click in the chart 
   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_ZORDER,z_order);
//--- successful execution 
   return(true);
  }