Need help for this Indicator

Dear all

Attached is an indicator called HMA Hull moving average

i would like to add arrows or alert once the color is changed from buy to sell or vise versa

I would like to get an arrows which should be listed in colors windows not in the input one

any help and thanks in advanced

Mohd

Files:
arrows.png  39 kb

You should search it on Google before asking a question. You'll be able to find it soon.

Sayed Mohamed Shehab i would like … I would like … any help
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!), or I will code & automate your strategy for free - Options Trading Strategies - General - MQL5 programming forum.
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

In the main loop - where Uptrend and Dntrend are calculated, if one exist (not EMPTY_VALUE) for i and the other for i+1 build object arrow on time[i+1]. You can later base an alert/notification/something else on the arrow.

Or (better) add another buffer - arrows, and assign non-empty value on above described change and empty for all others. And use object (for alert) only for bar before last change (the existence of an object can help you not repeat the alert on every tick).

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/objects/objectcreate

Documentation on MQL5: Object Functions / ObjectCreate
Documentation on MQL5: Object Functions / ObjectCreate
  • www.mql5.com
The function creates an object with the specified name, type, and the initial coordinates in the specified chart subwindow. During creation up to 30 coordinates can be specified. The function returns true if the command has been successfully added to the queue of the specified chart, or false otherwise. If an object has already been created, an...
Reason: