I will code & automate your strategy for free - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
it should be sold at the price of a luxury product
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Zee Zhou Ma:

Their motto is earn money from the rich to give to the poor. 

Earning money to just give it away ?

But didn't he/she say that it was for free in the first place ?

Mrluck07
Mrluck07  

The idea is very good, i would like to enter this movement, i can provide EA's for free too, if someone here get a good strategy, advantages in choosing me:

- I only require a 30 day period backtest

- I have no problem using martingale ideas

- I answer in only 1 day and if you prove that the strategy is profitable i can give you the code in not more than 3 days

- I can help you to make the strategy even more profitable with money management techniques

EA-trader
EA-trader  
Mrluck07:

- I can help you to make the strategy even more profitable with money management techniques

You mean martingale account blow out?Please explain.

Chris Mukengeshayi
Chris Mukengeshayi  
There is already a thread of this kind on the forum.
الشريف المعافا
الشريف المعافا  
ممتاز 
William Roeder
William Roeder  
الشريف المعافا: Excellent
Please post in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.
Mohd Rohaizad
Mohd Rohaizad  
I have one EA that has been make base on my strategy..the strategy i use is simple..no indi etc..just a simple math.and my EA is not for 24hr run..well consider it a semi auto EA as it will be ON and Off acording to market daily movement.(

(p/s: the strategy can be turned into EA, use and running it for 24hr if you want..just change some basic rules)

The problem is the EA is not working in the same way i do in manual trade..and the coder i paid for this EA does not response my whatapps and email..can you fix it for me..

I will pm you with my strategy and other details..

Mrluck07
Mrluck07  
EA-trader:

You mean martingale account blow out?Please explain.

money management is not directly related to martingale, but about knowing the lot size for each trade, you can have the best strategy, but without money management, you have nothing
To add comments, please log in or register