Slippage

Hello 

I had a problem with slippage between me and signal broker in extreme situation (open 2-3 position in 1-3s) slippage is between 2-4 min. I rent VPS from MT4 platform and I have exactly the same problem. I think when the platform check the open position between me and signal provider every specified time ( for example 5 min ) release the is some position not open and open they with that big slippage but I'm not sure. There is any setting I can change to reduce that slippage to 1 or 2s ?

P.S attached file with my history check. 

Files:
history.jpg  223 kb

Patryk Mazur: I had a problem with slippage between me and signal broker in extreme situation (open 2-3 position in 1-3s) slippage is between 2-4 min. I rent VPS from MT4 platform and I have exactly the same problem. I think when the platform check the open position between me and signal provider every specified time ( for example 5 min ) release the is some position not open and open they with that big slippage but I'm not sure. There is any setting I can change to reduce that slippage to 1 or 2s ?

P.S attached file with my history check. 

Possible reasons I can think of:

• Badly coded EA (most probable cause)!
  • Problamatic network communications or high latency
  • Problem with broker
  • Problem with PC (less likely, since you used a VPS as well)

I would look at the EA coding first to find the problem. In my experience that is where the problem usually is and not the other two.

EDIT: I now realise I misread your post and that you are following a "Signal" and not actually using an EA to trade an outside signal feed, so please disregard my EA comments!

to change the Broker..

Hello, please provide logs from journal terminal.

Journal history attached 

Files:
jurnal.jpg  994 kb

Petr Baskakov:

to change the Broker..

Broker and server are the same with signal provider.

Patryk Mazur:

Journal history attached 

You can write to the service desk for help for example.

Reason: