mt5 on iPhone 6 iOS resetting my charts and price quotes to default settings

mt5 on iphone 6 always resetting charts and price quotes to default settings every now and then, this is so annoying, has anybody experienced this problem and what was the solution? 

I do not have iPhone 6 with Metatrader sorry ... and I am not fully understand about this issue ...

I just hope that the people (who are using iPhone with Metatrader) will help. 

If no one helps here and if the issue will be continuing so write to the service desk to the developers (the link to the service desk is on your profile):

Peter Phatsoane:

mt5 on iphone 6 always resetting charts and price quotes to default settings every now and then, this is so annoying, has anybody experienced this problem and what was the solution? 

Hey Peter,

Same here, resetting to default on iOS 12.2 :/
did you contact support?
(I see no emails, only phones on their website)

Found any alternative solution?

Universal Access:
Hey Peter,

Same here, resetting to default on iOS 12.2 :/
did you contact support?
(I see no emails, only phones on their website)

Found any alternative solution?
No solution, they told me to wait for a new mt5 build/ upgrade, which hasn't happened for the last year.

Peter Phatsoane:
No solution, they told me to wait for a new mt5 build/ upgrade, which hasn't happened for the last year.
I see... 

Thank you

Peter Phatsoane:
Peter,

I’ve reinstall the app (removed and install again from AppStore) and it works. Who knew this helps to IOS devices applications.

However they could update the software on the fly, that is how it works.

Good luck

Reason: