Indicators: FX5_Divergence

FX5_Divergence:

This indicator will detect divergence between the price and OsMA indicator. It will give buy or sell signal according to the type of divergence that was detected.

Author: Hazem

Thank you very much my brother

It is a perfect indicator..

Very nice indicator.

I have seen many, but this is one of the coolest.

Have you thought about doing the same thing with RSI? I think it may be even more powerful.

Anyway, thanks again!

Gomelesose

what are the best setting for for specific timeframe like M30 and H1 ? and also for other timeframe as well. any recommandations?

waddahattar:
Thank you very much my brother

It is a perfect indicator..

Waddah,

Thanks a lot for you encouragment.

Best regards,

Gomelesose:
Very nice indicator.

I have seen many, but this is one of the coolest.

Have you thought about doing the same thing with RSI? I think it may be even more powerful.

Anyway, thanks again!

Gomelesose

I am glad to know that you liked my indicator.

The basic idea of divergence can be applied on any oscillating indicator and that includes RSI. However, OsMa divergence is the most useful among all other indicators in my openion.

Thanks for your messege.

bolasatuboladua:
what are the best setting for for specific timeframe like M30 and H1 ? and also for other timeframe as well. any recommandations?

Usually, divergence is more powerful on higher time frames. However, you can use the indicator on M30, or H1 with the default settings.

Most imressive indicator, though it's keeps crashing my MetaTrader every time I'm trying to use it.( like after 10 -20 min )Did any body have the same problem?

Thank you.

Hi, I have a problem with this indicator. When I load on terminal, I can't reopen the platform. I use MT4 203 on Xp SP2. Why? When I open the Task Manager, I see that CPU work at 98% for terminal process but the platform don't appair.. .Why? What can I do? Thanks . Bolla

walsz:
Most imressive indicator, though it's keeps crashing my MetaTrader every time I'm trying to use it.( like after 10 -20 min )Did any body have the same problem?

Thank you.

It is quite odd to know that the indicator crashes MetaTrader after 10 - 20 min. In this period of time the indicator should have been executed more than 100 times, and if there was any bug that could cause the system to crash it should show up as soon as you you attach the indicator to the chart.

However, I suggest you check the experts tab in the terminal window for any error messages that could appear during the indicator operation.

Good luck,

gbolla:
Hi, I have a problem with this indicator. When I load on terminal, I can't reopen the platform. I use MT4 203 on Xp SP2. Why? When I open the Task Manager, I see that CPU work at 98% for terminal process but the platform don't appair.. .Why? What can I do? Thanks . Bolla

To identify all divergence opportunities on the chart, the indicator has to do a lot of calculation which may consume much of the system processing resourses. This process will happen only one time after you attach the indicator to the chart or restart MetaTrader. After that the indictor will run very smoothly.

If you have a lot of history prices on your chart or your system processing power is poor and you are not interested in the history divergence information, you could adjust historyBarsCount parameter in the indicator to apply the indicator on the number of the chart bars you choose. For example, if you set this parameter to 500, the indicator will identify divergence only in the last 500 bars. This should reduce the indicator initiation time.

Good luck,
Reason: