Hma Ea - page 16

mladen:

That renko EA is wrong (it can not run EAs on the offline renko chart)

Use the one attached

sorry again, maybe i am wrong,  but i don't see any file attached.

thank

vitoingletto:

sorry again, maybe i am wrong,  but i don't see any file attached.

thank

Seems one of the bugs

Here it is

Files:
RenkoEA 1.1.mq4  21 kb

mladen:

Seems one of the bugs

Here it is

thank you for your efforts but doesn't work. I tried with the last renko ea 1.1_1 attached with both HMA Ea. The indicator gives the alert but the eas dont't follow. The eas are on renko chart and the renko ea builder has "emulate on line chart" on true. I will carry on manually. Anyway kind as always, thank you. 

vitoingletto:
thank you for your efforts but doesn't work. I tried with the last renko ea 1.1_1 attached with both HMA Ea. The indicator gives the alert but the eas dont't follow. The eas are on renko chart and the renko ea builder has "emulate on line chart" on true. I will carry on manually. Anyway kind as always, thank you. 

vitoingletto

Previous renko EA generated offline renko but never sent a proper event that is used to execute the start procedure of an EA (any EA) and that automatically meant that no EA was actually executed in any time on the offline renko chart produced that way

The new renko EA (attached at the previous post) does that correctly and the start procedure of the EA is executed as it should. If it EA you are using is not working as it is supposed to do, check your experts and journal tab of the terminal - for error messages, since the HMA EA should work now on the offline renko chart as on any other chart if there are no errors in execution or parameters set ups

vitoingletto:

What is "renko ea builder"?

If it has anything to do with the EA builder, then check whatever it is doing - since that builder is anything but in working state and use run-time demo test instead

mladen:

If it has anything to do with the EA builder, then check whatever it is doing - since that builder is anything but in working state and use run-time demo test instead

for  "renko ea builder" I meant the "renko ea 1.1_1". I put the last one in 1m chart and opened the relative (for example eurusd m2) renko chart. The "renko ea 1.1_1" is with "emulate on line chart" on true. After I put, on the renko chart, the HMA_v2 indicator and the HMAea. They are on "allow trading mode" and the mt4 is in "autotrading" on. But still the HMAea doesn't open when the HMA_V2 give the alert, correctly, on the renko chart. I really don't understand. Thank.

mladen:

Dear Mladen, I found the cause of the expert misfunctioning on renko chart. It was my fault because i didn't check the "option" tab under the "expert advisor". Probably the "Disable Auto Trading when the charts symbol or period has been changed" was on and, although the main "Allow Auto Trading " was on too, the ea won't work. Anyway now they work and I use the "renko 1.1_1" that you kindly gave. Thank you for your kindness and sorry for my lapsus. 

vitoingletto:
Dear Mladen, I found the cause of the expert misfunctioning on renko chart. It was my fault because i didn't check the "option" tab under the "expert advisor". Probably the "Disable Auto Trading when the charts symbol or period has been changed" was on and, although the main "Allow Auto Trading " was on too, the ea won't work. Anyway now they work and I use the "renko 1.1_1" that you kindly gave. Thank you for your kindness and sorry for my lapsus. 
OK. Happy trading :)

Happy Halloween everyone...

Good evening Mr Mladen, I am adding the HMA 2.1 ea that I found working the best.

Would be possible, for you, adding commission calculation? I trade with a broker that has that and the backtests sometimes are not reliable as I would like because are without commission calculation. Thank in advance for your kindness.

Vito 

Files:

vito:

Happy Halloween everyone...

Good evening Mr Mladen, I am adding the HMA 2.1 ea that I found working the best.

Would be possible, for you, adding commission calculation? I trade with a broker that has that and the backtests sometimes are not reliable as I would like because are without commission calculation. Thank in advance for your kindness.

Vito 

hello I have severall andicator with name "hma_v2" . but I don't know witch is for work with this ea . can you put correct hma andicator here ? 

thank you

Reason: