Indicators: FX5_Divergence - page 3

Thanks FX5, really appreciate it.  Look forward to testing the new version.   Have you already attached it to this site?  Because I can't seem to find it.

fx_geezer:
Thanks FX5, really appreciate it. Look forward to testing the new version. Have you already attached it to this site? Because I can't seem to find it.

I attached the new version yesterday, but it has to be apporved by the moderator of this site before it can show up on this page. It will propably be available tommorow.

The signal apears not on the last candle, but on the preavious candle, so it's REPAINT the ONE VERY IMPORTANT CANDLE. Please make a divergence without the comfirmative candle.

more power to you FX5

Zulu:
The signal apears not on the last candle, but on the preavious candle, so it's REPAINT the ONE VERY IMPORTANT CANDLE. Please make a divergence without the comfirmative candle.

more power to you FX5

Hello Zulu,

The last version doesn't repaint any of the signals, however the signal is delyed one candle so it can be verified. Divergence is not an immidiate signal. It just tells us that the trend is about to reverse and we shouldn't enter untill we see evidance on this reversal, and that is why I delayed the signal in the final version.

hi

could you make a divergence indicator stohastic 14,3,3 ?i think its better than osma divergence..

than you

Hello.
Excellent Idicator.
But the Divergence generally calculated on the specified time.
Otherwise the Indicator displays false signals sometimes.
Please, add the interval at the code (as parametr) for looking-for the divergense.

Best regards.

GSB:
Hello.
Excellent Idicator.
But the Divergence generally calculated on the specified time.
Otherwise the Indicator displays false signals sometimes.
Please, add the interval at the code (as parametr) for looking-for the divergense.

Best regards.

FX5:
Zulu:

more power to you FX5

Hello Zulu,

The last version doesn't repaint any of the signals, however the signal is delyed one candle so it can be verified. Divergence is not an immidiate signal. It just tells us that the trend is about to reverse and we shouldn't enter untill we see evidance on this reversal, and that is why I delayed the signal in the final version.

is there a chance you could create a code that gives the arrow on the close of the divergence candle.  I find when using this with other indicators it creates some great opportunities

FX5,

Could you possibly help by putting the Sendmail function into the indicator for when there is a signal? I tried but my coding ability is less than optimal !! Great indicator....using it to make nice $$$ in futures markets!!!! Maybe a quick explanation of how/when this indicator works? Thanks for sharing your work!!

Daniel

Reason: