Trend Signal

Hi all,

Anyone can make this indicator for metatrader platform ?..

thanks in advance.

cheers

Files:

CP6:
Hi all,

Anyone can make this indicator for metatrader platform ?..

thanks in advance.

cheers

Some months before I have seen a similar chart and indicator in this forum,but unfortunately I forgotten it's name.If any of the member can post it ,we will be greatful to them.

it seems that i had used "search" function for entire forum & still didnt found it.

I have this indicator.

May be not the same one.

Files:

And some other idicators from asctrend thread and from NonlagMA thread.

It may be some trading system.

Because false signals from Trendsignal indicator are filtered by No.3 indicator and by TrendEnvelopes_v1.mq4 indicator. And tp and sl may be adjusted according to Trend Bands v2 indicator.

Or we may use just 3 indicators:

- Trendsignal with default settimgs;

- ATRStops_v1.1 indicator with Kv = 3.4;

- Indicator No.3 (which is the same with RSIFilter indicator posted above).

And the rules may be the following:

- go long for log signal of Trendsignal indicator (on the close bar) if ATRStops_v1.1 indicator (on the close bar) is in blue color and 1st bar is in blue color as well;

- opposite for short.

- any other cases (bars are not colored, and so on) - non trading.

And we may operate by stop loss only (trailing stop) adjusted according to ATRStops_v1.1 indicator.

H4 timeframe.

I have no idea how it will be live.

Jusr attached it to the chart.

Files:

I just start to thing: why we need this Trendsignal indicator?

I created template for M5 timeframe (zip file). Place this (unzip before) file to /templates folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example), all the indicators in /indicators folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators for example), compile indicators.

And then open GBPUSD M5 timeframe chart, right mouse click on the chart, choose "Template" from menu, then No5 template.

Files:

HI ND,

Thank you for your immediate response and some good indicators with charts.But I remember well, in the charts i have seen somewhere in the forum it clearly marked in words "buy at -----" and "sell at -----".But still I am unable to find out that thread.

newdigital:
I just start to thing: why we need this Trendsignal indicator?

I created template for M5 timeframe (zip file). Place this (unzip before) file to /templates folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example), all the indicators in /indicators folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators for example), compile indicators.

And then open GBPUSD M5 timeframe chart, right mouse click on the chart, choose "Template" from menu, then No5 template.

May be it works. I did not try it live.

And stop loss level may be according to the lines of TrendEnvelopes_v1.mq4 indicator. To have the other stop loss level just play with Deviation settings in this indicator.

Files:

tirou:
HI ND, Thank you for your immediate response and some good indicators with charts.But I remember well, in the charts i have seen somewhere in the forum it clearly marked in words "buy at -----" and "sell at -----".But still I am unable to find out that thread.

May be you are talking about indicator (forgot the name of this indicator) based on zigzag with "sell at ...", "buy at ..." and "stop at ..." at the chart? As I remember this indicator works well on historical data only and does not work on live trading. But I can not find it.

Its a TradeStation indicator..............

Reason: