Help with Fib EA PLEALSE

I have a school project (due this Friday) and I'm stuck on an MT4 EA. It takes my SL and TP perfectly - just not my Entry. I made the TA for it first and it prints the RIGHT results to my screen, but it won't work correctly for the EA. I can't figure out why?

Anyone here want to take a look. Its a Fib EA.

The TA works.  It prints out the Entry - perfectly on the top Left corner.  But, with the EA, it just won't accept the Entry as the proper Entry???

Help Please!  I've got till Thursday night to get this done, then it's due Friday (Toronto time) morning.

CamenM:

I have a school project (due this Friday) and I'm stuck on an MT4 EA. It takes my SL and TP perfectly - just not my Entry. I made the TA for it first and it prints the RIGHT results to my screen, but it won't work correctly for the EA. I can't figure out why?

Anyone here want to take a look. Its a Fib EA.

The TA works.  It prints out the Entry - perfectly on the top Left corner.  But, with the EA, it just won't accept the Entry as the proper Entry???

Help Please!  I've got till Thursday night to get this done, then it's due Friday (Toronto time) morning.

I have to say I'm surprised no one looked at this.  If you fix it - you keep it for free!!!

1. CamenM: I have a school project (due this Friday)
    Lack of planning on your part, Does Not Constitute an Emergency on our Part.
              urgent help.

2. CamenM: but it won't work correctly for the EA.
    "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless.  There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

3. CamenM: . I can't figure out why?
    Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and find out why.
  4. CamenM Help Please!  I've got till Thursday night to get this done, then it's due Friday (Toronto time) morning.

Received via private message (4/16/18)
You are a troll. If you can't offer HELP when people go onto a forum for HELP - them say NOTHING at all. You're just being a miserable ***** really. The reason I don't go on forums, is because of cowards like you that hide behind your screen and say whatever the hell you want to people. Unless you are 7 foot tall, and a black belt with at least 25 years experience, I seriously doubt you would have the guts to talk like this to my face. You, are a COWARD.

Added to my do not help list.

1. You don't know the meaning of troll or **** as both imply repetition.
  2. I tried to help you, I queried your vague problem and gave you three options to find out what your problem actually is.
  3. I would tell you exactly what I did (above) to your face. I doubt you would, as you couldn't even do it publicly.
  4. I'm not 7 foot tall, but this 60 YO fat man would wipe the floor with you young grasshopper. Come on down if you want.
  5. Typical Snow Flake reaction, (bursts into steam at the first sign of heat,) when they first realize that there is no mommy/daddy surrogate going to bail them out when they fail and there are no slaves in the world going to do it for you. And then they describe them selves.

Too bad... Wait a little more and ask again CamenM, eventually someone helps. Sometimes the forum has little visibility and the question gets lost under hundreds more recent ones. I'm not a coder but I'll look into it later, if I see potential I will try to find help.