Suport Issue

I purchased an EA in 2018 and only recently wnated to try it again. I dont have the original file and somehow MQL5 has disconnected my account from this EA so I can only doload the demo or buy it again?

Can support help me in this forum? There chat only supports financial issues.

If you bought some product so this product is listed on your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/raveon/market

And if yes so you can use the following procedure about how to install:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Does anyone know why the iPhone Forex Web Auto Trader link isn’t working?

I paid for the iPhone robot, but I can’t get the seller to respond after the link is down.

Andre Smith #:
iPhone robot
iPhone robot does not exist because we can not use EAs, Custom Indicators or any Market Products on mobile devices.
Read this thread for details: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/443578
Can’t download EA..??????
Can’t download EA..??????
  • www.mql5.com
I’m testing out my iPad I have MetaTrader 4 downloaded but every time I try to download the EA it keeps giving me an icon saying the web address is...

I can trade forex easily but when i try to trade stocks,the buy and sell button is gray.I am on a demo account and i have activated it what must i do to allow myself to trade stocks?I am trying to trade within the trading hours

5017946771 #:
I can trade forex easily but when i try to trade stocks,the buy and sell button is gray.I am on a demo account and i have activated it what must i do to allow myself to trade stocks?I am trying to trade within the trading hours

Not all brokers offer stock trading and if you are practising on a Metaquotes demo account you will not find any.

Search for a broker that offers stocks and open a demo account with them.

Reason: