moving average

Hi. I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to how to get the price at a particular portion of a moving average in a chart. I'm curious how to get the price at the particular point in a moving average.
One way is to place the cursor on it and check in the data window.
Salvador Ursua:
Hi. I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to how to get the price at a particular portion of a moving average in a chart. I'm curious how to get the price at the particular point in a moving average.

You can also draw a horizontal line at the point you want and it will highlight the price point on the chart.

snakeyankee:

You can also draw a horizontal line at the point you want and it will highlight the price point on the chart.

Thanks guys. Has anyone done it in MQL4 script?


david mackay:
One way is to place the cursor on it and check in the data window.

Do you know how to do this in MQL4 programming?

Salvador Ursua:

Thanks guys. Has anyone done it in MQL4 script?

I'm not sure.you will have to look in the market

Just found it in CodeBase with price labels for MA (for 2 MAs): Color Fill MA - indicator for MetaTrader 4