I'm currently using the MT4 platform, and broker is with markets.com. I have opened a MQL5 account and deposited enough for the subscription.
I have sufficient funds in both accounts.
When I click 'subscribe' to a signal, it opens up the MT4 platform but that is it. There is no pop up.
I go to Toos > Options and ensure i've logged into MQL5 but it makes no difference.
Does anyone know what could be wrong? this is frustrating.
I am suggesting to write to the service desk, and they will ask log files from you.Because it is too many information requited to understand about why you could not subscribe:
So, they can get all the information from the log files fro example.
And just for information (in case you will want to check everything by yourself one more time):
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.11.02 21:06
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
Metatrader4 / Linux / Signals
Aleksey Pak, 2015.05.18 09:43
metatrader5 running on linux with wine shows no signals-tab in terminal-window
Aleksey Pak, 2015.06.30 10:20
I can't not log in to mql5 community, Using MT4 on MAC
Aleksey Pak, 2015.07.09 11:43
how to create a signal for free in a real account
Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04
i cant copy signal
Khurram Mustafa, 2016.01.04 18:53
Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Rashid Umarov, 2018.02.15 14:05
Signals based on cent accounts can not have a paid subscription
Thanks so much Sergey for taking the time to respond to me.
I looked it all over, and I did everything to the T and still it does not work, so I have requested help via the service desk as you suggested! I did not see that there before...
Thank you again, I hope this can be rectified by them.