There certainly is a Holy Grail! - page 22

Sometimes i wonder ...

Good luck and people made money from trading all kinds of trading and all kinds of strategies already, so it is confirmed that there is a holy grail, just don't get opinions based on the logic of "its not gonna happen" 

If you heard about it before then it happened, and it will happy again in the future but the question is "How to perfect it to make less losses and more wins"

SafMoseSteve:

Sometimes i wonder ...

Good luck and people made money from trading all kinds of trading and all kinds of strategies already, so it is confirmed that there is a holy grail, just don't get opinions based on the logic of "its not gonna happen" 

If you heard about it before then it happened, and it will happy again in the future but the question is "How to perfect it to make less losses and more wins"

One of the major perfections is reducing the leverage. If you want to be consistent and not just make a coincident strike of big trades the way to go is lower leverage.

Amir Yacoby:
One of the major perfections is reducing the leverage. If you want to be consistent and not just make a coincident strike of big trades the way to go is lower leverage.

Thank you its an excellent advice to protect the capital

But im absolutely against that

There is no one and only way of making money

I think the holy grail is a methodology rather than a specific strategy.

Example, positive expectancy, high profit factor and proper trade management.

Wow....

Here everybody writes like real expert and I'm wonder with peoples words like trading philosopher.

Holy Grail  what a mystery word.   

Just plan to earn 3% per month against capital you will see Holy Grail. 

PennySeven:

I made 13% yesterday and 12.5% today with my Holy Grail.  I use 50 leverage.

And here is my Holy Grail:

I am not an expert. I simply try my best, just like everyone else.

I know there is no Holy Grail. So, the above must be a conspiracy. That is the only acceptable explanation. :-)

Inform the FBI. :-)

I must be manipulating the market. :-)

Penny, If i may ask, did you make a profit yet on a live account, do you have any success made in real life, whats the purpose of all this?

Desmond Leong:

I think the holy grail is a methodology rather than a specific strategy.

Example, positive expectancy, high profit factor and proper trade management.

SafMoseSteve:

Penny, If i may ask, did you make a profit yet on a live account, do you have any success made in real life, whats the purpose of all this?

Just plan 3% per month against your capital or on available equity you can see holy grail, understand  this first, otherwise mostly chart lines no more than a Palmistry. A chart of real time is big indicator itself. 

btw any good trader use  high time frames with more practice anybody can understand it.

When I start trading I also loose like all newbie, and the only two big faults were setting for fast growth and low time frames. 

Simply before start any trade check from H4 to W1 chart , and weekly chart can tell the whole story so if market undecided wait , and slow growth plan can cover all like leverage, emotions etc 

Goals can be set for months not per day in trade , and monthly results generates Annual results. That can be future in trading. 

Last week I received a question from a newbie and he asked "what is difference between Gambling and Trading"

Ans: Gambling means turning any amount into twice or more just in one night sometimes in one step,  but in trading catching small profits with strategy to increase Capital position. 

PennySeven:

In my way of thinking, I call that an invalid question. 

You know very, very well what the purpose of all this is.

So, why do you ask the invalid question! :-) Don´t take this seriously. I´m having fun. I should be in bed. My alarm goes off at 4.30 am. 

All i can think of is, when i wanted something i put a topic here until i found what i wanted, it took me a month max but it seems like that it takes you longer, are you looking to confirm your 2 years practicing? 

There is a holy grail (a few of them actually). The issue is I never found an hourly, daily, intraday holy grail. They are typically weekly or hirer. 
Reason: