Mobile Call Notifications

Hi,

is it possible to receive a mobile Call for Notifications, indicators...?

emails when my account takes a trade 

and more (about email; not about mobile call):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: Mail All Order Status Periodically

Alain Verleyen, 2016.11.18 09:27

Of course you are wrong. That's funny to see how people are saying me I am dreaming or I don't know what I am talking about when they are wrong

1° You have to configure gmail/gmx to allow external application.

2° Configure your MT4

And by the way it was ALWAYS working (except maybe on some build for a short time). 

and this is about what you are asking (just found it now): Setup push notification (go to your Profile - Settings - Notifications) and notifications of trade transactions - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mobile or email notification when signal provider opens and closes position

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.06 09:29

First you go to MQL5.com Profile >> Settings >> Security and you set up your Metaquotes-ID through your smartphone or tablet:

and then you put your Metaquotes-ID back to your Tools >> Options >> Notifications tab in your MT4 platform and you're done:

Thank you so much for your help, so we can have only SMS and email alert notifications no Mobile call notification

trvago: Thank you so much for your help, so we can have only SMS and email alert notifications no Mobile call notification

There are no SMS alerts, nor Mobile voice calls!

There are only eMail aletrts or Push Notifications send to installed MetaTrader mobile apps (via the MetaQuotes ID) which will in turn serve the message up using the notification message system on Android or iOS.

If you wish to use another system, then you will have to use 3rd party APIs for that.

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press "Ctrl+O". Charts — common settings of price charts and parameters of objects management: object selection straight after creation, immediate object configuration, and docking parameters; Trade — default parameters...

Fernando Carreiro:

There are no SMS alerts, nor Mobile voice calls!

There are only eMail aletrts or Push Notifications send to installed MetaTrader mobile apps (via the MetaQuotes ID) which will in turn serve the message up ...

Push Notifications = SMS 
SMS = Short Message Service
So, the alerts we receive in our installed meta trader are also SMS

trvago:

Hi,

is it possible to receive a mobile Call for Notifications, indicators...?

Mobile calls ?!!
Maybe, in MT6
;)

It would be a great idea similar to banks' services to confirm if you wish to open a trade or not. As you receive a hint to accept opening the trade on an instrument x, price x, buy/sell, lot-size x then press 1 if not then press 0

It's perfectly possible to set up with espeak but it needs the necessary amount of coding,

I have made many speaking robots in the past it's only a small step to add a VOIP Gateway.

Mohammad Soubra:
Push Notifications = SMS 
SMS = Short Message Service
So, the alerts we receive in our installed meta trader are also SMS

Please do not confuse things - Push Notificitions are not SMSs!

Just because they are received on a Phone, does not mean they are SMS. Using your logic, then every type of notification on your phone would be a SMS, which is incorrect.

Would you call a Tweet or a WhatsUp notification or Facebook notifications, SMS's? No you would not, so please do not just "invent" stuff!

You only receive Push Notifications if the MetaTrader app is installed. On WiFi devices that have no Telecoms. chip, one cannot receive SMSs, yet can receive Push Notifications.

• www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press "Ctrl+O". Charts — common settings of price charts and parameters of objects management: object selection straight after creation, immediate object configuration, and docking parameters; Trade — default parameters...

Another poll created by someone about same idea:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/219623#comment_6051790

Mohammad Soubra:
Another poll created by someone about same idea:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/219623#comment_6051790

We really need to copy and paste the link our self to see it ?

Reason: