Signal Alert

Metatrader 4 has an alert function that is listed here 

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/overview/terminal/terminal_alerts

It states that one of the options for an alert is to preform an event like play audio or run an executable script

Event
 – the action to be performed. This can be an audio signal, a file executable in operational environment, a message sent by email or a push notification sent to a mobile device.

I have subscribed to a signal from MT4 and enabled autotrading

Is it possible to get MT4 to run a script or play a sound when subscribed signal automatically places a trade?
Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The alerts are intended for signaling about events in the market. Having created alerts, one may leave the monitor as the client terminal will automatically inform about the server event. – security the data on which are used to check for the condition specified. If the "Time=" parameter (alert triggering at the pre-defined time) was selected...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.06 09:39

Setup push notification (go to your Profile - Settings - Notifications) and notifications of trade transactions.
HowTo instructions:

Mobile or email notification when signal provider opens and closes position

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.06 09:29

First you go to MQL5.com Profile >> Settings >> Security and you set up your Metaquotes-ID through your smartphone or tablet:

and then you put your Metaquotes-ID back to your Tools >> Options >> Notifications tab in your MT4 platform and you're done:

Experts: Mail All Order Status Periodically

Alain Verleyen, 2016.11.18 09:27

Of course you are wrong. That's funny to see how people are saying me I am dreaming or I don't know what I am talking about when they are wrong

1° You have to configure gmail/gmx to allow external application.

2° Configure your MT4

And by the way it was ALWAYS working (except maybe on some build for a short time). 

emails when my account takes a trade‌
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/171346 
Reason: