[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 438

strangerr:

The green lines of this turkey never make a big correction.

Yes, in fact it was almost over yesterday, but there is still Sunday ahead - what if there is an armageddon?)

strangerr:

The green lines of this turkey never make a big correction.

Yusufhoja, 3050 is the low before correction, the most realistic point is 1.3065.

I agree, and here is an interesting example of how resistance lines turn into support lines (white dotted line):

nikelodeon:

So I downloaded the software, I even figured out how to do it, now I need to figure out how to watch the volumes and know who buys where. Do you have any literature to figure it out????

No, it's trial and error.

strangerr:

No, by trial and error.

What is your advice to Mobile?

Stranger, I've seen your Artikul rainbow, how do you use it? It is not the same in volume, but there is a pattern, if you select 2 colours and make the rest neutral, it turns out very clearly.

Sdimm:

Stranger, I've seen your Artikul rainbow, how do you use it? It is not the same in volume, but there is a pattern, if you select 2 colours and make the rest neutral, it turns out very clearly.

I'm just observing it, especially the interesting bull and bear zero signals))))

Tantrik:

What is your advice to Mobile?

I don't want to advise anyone, because everyone can make mistakes. If I see that I made a mistake, I will have time to correct my mistake by closing with a loss, and what will he do if he follows my advice? Here is how I see it:

strangerr:
Don't swear in foul language, just tell us where we're going))))

Good evening! :)))

Weekly range is predicted to be 1.332 dash 1.245. who knows, maybe news surprises are coming ;)))

p.s. a move to 1.35 is realistic. Within 3 weeks. IMHO TAP 8)))

P.S.P.S. no commets... Weekend of WawaSya ;))))

http://youtu.be/4n-aT2jIezg

gravity ;))) http://youtu.be/ZWSIBJr7OhU

strangerr:

I'm just watching him, especially the interesting signals of bulchkin and mishkin zero)))

Look in the personal column.

strangerr:

I don't want to give advice to anyone, because everyone can make mistakes. If I see that I have made a mistake, I will have time to correct my mistake by closing with a loss, but what will he do if he follows my advice? Here is how I see it:

Look, did you get these volumes from this programmatic (cluster delta)????
Reason: