The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 6

hi what broker u use now? i want ask is you all trade all pair is trailing stop 25pip? if we use trailing stop 25pip eg we buy at market open price 1.3300 if price drop to 1.3270

trailing stop will auto cutloss at 1.3275 or not?

adai:
hi what broker u use now? i want ask is you all trade all pair is trailing stop 25pip? if we use trailing stop 25pip eg we buy at market open price 1.3300 if price drop to 1.3270 trailing stop will auto cut loss at 1.3275 or not?

adai, how much days are u trading? are you experienced or bigner?

are you know trailing stop's work? trailing stop using,after reach when a trade profit stage, to avoid loss. after u enter 1.3300,then suddenly drop to 1.3270,trailing stop

never cutt losses.there is no roll in this stage for trailing stop.but at the same time,u enter 1.3300, then after price reach 1.3326,1.3327,..etc,. at this movement,it will change ur stop loss to 1.3302 automatic! price went to another 25pips, (1.3351), it re change the stop loss again.so we can block a profit trade fall in to loss.

First at all thankx much cherpu for sharing this System with us.

I now trade over 1 Week with this and the Results are Ok.

But!

Trailing Stop works just well if the price is above 25 Pips in Profit ? right ?

What if the Price fall down in negative and the trend changes ?

Do u trade a Stoploss ? and when how doese it look like ?

Your System will work for much trades but if ones this happens ones all the profit trades are gone.

Has anyone a Solution for this ?

Second Idea ,

is it Possible to built a ExpertAdvisor on the Signals of this System? Has someone the ability or the Programm to do this?

This would be great but i dont have the skills

keep on trading !!!

visitor@gmx.de:
First at all thankx much cherpu for sharing this System with us. I now trade over 1 Week with this and the Results are Ok.But!Trailing Stop works just well if the price is above 25 Pips in Profit ? right ?What if the Price fall down in negative and the trend changes ? Do u trade a Stoploss ? and when how doese it look like ?Your System will work for much trades but if ones this happens ones all the profit trades are gone.Has anyone a Solution for this ?Second Idea ,is it Possible to built a ExpertAdvisor on the Signals of this System? Has someone the ability or the Programm to do this?This would be great but i dont have the skills keep on trading !!!

hai, thank u so much for ur very sincere attitude. According to my experience,i not get any loss trade .i am trading using this strategy far about 6 months.If ur entry is accurate, u can avoid loss.because we playing in D1 chart.once a signal confirmed, surly it will reach minimum 25pips above.my stop loss is last arrow level.

I am new to this FX thing. I have downloaded Cherpu's indicators and templates. Lets see how we go.

A big thank you to Cherpu for the system.

BL

EUR/USD sell signal is forming.

USD/CHF buy signal is forming

NZD/USD sell signal is forming

For those who are new to this threat and those who dont understand the Strategie i wrote a little manual.

Be free to edit or make it better.

together we fight the forex market.

Files:

NZD/USD sell

EUR/DKK sell

Signal still there... 50 minutes left.

i have only EUR/USD alive and i m in the trade there already.

cherpu:
EUR/USD sell signal is forming.USD/CHF buy signal is formingNZD/USD sell signal is forming

Thanks Cherpu,

If signal persists, I will try the trades on my demo account.

Regards,

Reason: