Simple idea...need programmers

ok i've tried to do this for a friend of mine but i can't seem to get it right. ok here is what i need. first i need to be able to set lots, take profit, day of month, hour, minute and second. when it hits the day at X hour at Y minute and Z seconds it needs to do the following.

1) Store the ask and bid prices

2) If the price goes up 10 points then open buy. If price goes down 10 points then open sell.

3) I need the trailing stop to be 1 pip with a stop loss of 3.

he is a news trader so i'm sure he's just trying to do some sniping. i'll share the results with you guys after he has run it for a bit.

caldolegare:
ok i've tried to do this for a friend of mine but i can't seem to get it right. ok here is what i need. first i need to be able to set lots, take profit, day of month, hour, minute and second. when it hits the day at X hour at Y minute and Z seconds it needs to do the following.

1) Store the ask and bid prices

2) If the price goes up 10 points then open buy. If price goes down 10 points then open sell.

3) I need the trailing stop to be 1 pip with a stop loss of 3.

he is a news trader so i'm sure he's just trying to do some sniping. i'll share the results with you guys after he has run it for a bit.

I think it is now very good idea to have 1 pip trailing stop and 3 pips stop loss.

i'm assuming you're saying that it is a bad idea. i don't disagree. i think he mainly wants to use it on nonfarm payroll day when the market moves fast in 1 direction for a minute or so before returning back to normal. i can always tweek the code. i just can't seem to get the trailing stop right.

caldolegare

think of the spread ? he is out of the market straight away no chance with 3 pip stop..

sailor

Reason: