The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 8

Hello, good News for all:

Cherpu and me are already developing the EA for this, but we have to use and test now a modified setup, as we found some problem inside the old set which will make big loss at some market conditions.

So plz be realy carefull with the old set. The people how have tested it will have seen that there is always a SL of min. 100-150 pip, so if this is hit major loss will be!

We re now at a modified strategy, that looks like the problem is solved and the quality of entry is like now and it is also showed at the most common conditions :-)!

Even now a good RiskReward and most important the Exit -Strategy has been developed by us!!

Follow us here, we keep you informed!

AMPitty:
Hello, good News for all:Cherpu and me are already developing the EA for this, but we have to use and test now a modified setup, as we found some problem inside the old set which will make big loss at some market conditions. So plz be realy carefull with the old set. The people how have tested it will have seen that there is always a SL of min. 100-150 pip, so if this is hit major loss will be!We re now at a modified strategy, that looks like the problem is solved and the quality of entry is like now and it is also showed at the most common conditions :-)! Even now a good RiskReward and most important the Exit -Strategy has been developed by us!!Follow us here, we keep you informed!

Very good !

keep on going, if u need help in testing or writing Dokumentation call me.

Please attach the charts when you ENTER a trade.

We would all like to see your setup.

Thank you.

My Alpari MT4 screen is frozen, any idea how to resolve it.

It starts and then just freezes.

Born Loser:
My Alpari MT4 screen is frozen, any idea how to resolve it. It starts and then just freezes.

hi Born Loser, please delete all folders and files of ur MT4 platform. indicator& templates also. If u need, copy indicator&template, save it before delete.After that, download MT4 for again.

cherpu:
hi Born Loser, please delete all folders and files of ur MT4 platform. indicator& templates also. If u need, copy indicator&template, save it before delete.After that, download MT4 for again.

Thats not the Solution.

If i have more than 4 Charts Open with the Indikator template, my MT4 also Crashes. This might be the problem of one Indi in this template.

Just open not more Charts.

If u look down in the journal in MT4 there is a problem with memory.

In my case this couldnt be the problem becaurse i have 16 Gb RAM and an i7 Cpu but Metatrader crashes because of this.

I googled the Problem and there is no Solution. Just open less Charts.

visitor@gmx.de:
Thats not the Solution.If i have more than 4 Charts Open with the Indikator template, my MT4 also Crashes. This might be the problem of one Indi in this template. Just open not more Charts. If u look down in the journal in MT4 there is a problem with memory. In my case this couldnt be the problem becaurse i have 16 Gb RAM and an i7 Cpu but Metatrader crashes because of this.I googled the Problem and there is no Solution. Just open less Charts.

hello visitor, i have opend 12 pairs, on my MT4 chrt. no more any issue. your vision is not right.my pairs is EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,EUR/JPY,EUR/CHF,EUR/GBP,USD/CHF,USD,JPY,USD/CAD,NZD/USD,AUD/JPY,GBP/JPY. i am using these pairs about 12 weeks! i have no any problem yet.perhaps,some indicator or templates are the reason of this problem. S o i say delete function.

today Monday. Monday trades seems to be more risky, but it up to u

sell GBP/USD: entry: 1.6127 stop loss 1.6300, take profit( 1):1.6100,(2)1.6075,(3)1.6050

THIS TRADE IS NOT ACCORDING TO OUR SYSTEM. I AM TESTING OTHER STRATEGY USING MY EXITING INDICATORS.SO BE CARE FULL!

cherpu:
hello visitor, i have opend 12 pairs, on my MT4 chrt. no more any issue. your vision is not right.my pairs is EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,EUR/JPY,EUR/CHF,EUR/GBP,USD/CHF,USD,JPY,USD/CAD,NZD/USD,AUD/JPY,GBP/JPY. i am using these pairs about 12 weeks! i have no any problem yet.perhaps,some indicator or templates are the reason of this problem. S o i say delete function.

As closing the chart windows was the easier option, I tried that first. I closed the chart windows and it seems to be working again. Thanks.

Reason: