The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 5

rime:
Hi cherpu and everyone,There's an arrow on D1 USD/JPY chart today (screenshot attached).So if I understood correctly, we should wait till tomorrow and if the arrow is still there sell with 25 pips trailing stop and 100 pip target, correct?When exactly would you sell (assuming the signal prevails)? opening of next day's candle?Cheers!

we should wait till tomorrow and if the arrow is still there sell with 25 pips trailing stop and 100 pip target, is it clear?

First at All ,

Cherpu THANK U SO MUCH for the System and the explains !!!

But i also have a simple Question, my Metatrader often Crashes with Memory Problems if i got the Template on too much Charts. Is there a buggy Indicator? Has someone else this Problem ?

Other Templates work fine also in 10 Charts at one time.

If i just use this System in 1 or 2 Charts all is Ok.

Anyone knows the Solution ? The PC is oversized for Metatrader i7 8GB RAM SSD ...

cherpu:
we should wait till tomorrow and if the arrow is still there sell with 25 pips trailing stop and 100 pip target, is it clear?

Yes cherpu, it is clear. Thanks.

Can you kindly clarify the second part of my question too? When exactly tomorrow will you go short, on open or close of the next candle?

Thanks

rime:
Yes cherpu, it is clear. Thanks.Can you kindly clarify the second part of my question too? When exactly tomorrow will you go short, on open or close of the next candle?Thanks

on open of the next candle

cherpu:
on open of the next candle

cheers

hi everyone,i'm here on this forum to contribute my little quota to its benefit and to gain from others as well

thanks a lot cherpu.

GBP/JPY,EUR/JPY forming signals now,but not confirmed.

i got confirm now at GMT of both signals and entered trade.

my trade today: GBP/USD entry(sell):129.53 exit by trailing stop:129.31 22pips

EUR/JPY entry(sell):105.82 exit by trailing stop:105.82 (no loss,no profit)

Reason: