The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 12

bluesky970:
Dear Cherpu, many thanks for your kind help by sharing this strategy, i was reading all the post and really wanted to say thank you.I just need to ask you a very simple (stupid) question if u allow me, as I noticed you do your first trade after one day when the arrow still giving u the same signal (buy or sell), & let’s suppose you have made the trade and got your profit , just need to know when you do the 2nd trade.As a matter of fact FOREX market doesn’t close (24 hours running) I just need to know when to consider the next day trad

hello bluesk, thank u very much 4 ur great support!

second trade is the same of first trade.why does u confused? we wait when an arrow appear,after that we look in next candle open,(perhaps it will be in the next day),and the previous arrow still there,we enter. very simple method.

thank a lot Cherpu..

another interesting system...cant w8 to give it a shot...thxs for sharing..

Thanks for sharing your system but I keep missing the signals due to my schedule.

Looking forward to the EA.

We eliminate now the last small faults we had on ourfirst testrun of the EA at live account, still work in progress.

But this day it has run as it should and made real Profit!

cherpu if you need chinese translation for your upcoming ea please let me know. i am willing to help in this great system!

what are the 10 major chart are you guys using?

tyt1:
what are the 10 major chart are you guys using?

Hi tyt welcome on board, till now cherpu is using 12 pairs:

EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,EUR/JPY,EUR/CHF,EUR/GBP,USD/CHF,USD,JPY,USD/CAD,NZD/USD,AUD/JPY,GBP/JPY

read the pages before.

Go on guys!

thanks! having fun time reading. start my testing today and looking good. only concern me is the stop loss strategy.

for 5 digit broker. the trailing stop is 25 or 250?

Please help - I'm trying to understand the time & day when to enter a trade.

If someone can take a look at the screen shot -

EUR/JPY - 8:00 AM EST Standard Time - Wednesday May 30th

When & what time on the M15 chart I enter the trade?

Thanks

Reason: