The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 16

Thanks for sending the screenshot - the results looks good.

thanks for myfxbook stats, how are the signals transmitted - can we use a trade copier?

What about using Zulu trading - we could follow signals and you can reach several clients.

There are several systems offering this, we re already testing a mysql based system to offer you all the signals. But thank you for you re help and hints :-)

EDIT: We will join zulu trading too, all is prepared there too, i wil lpost next week here the username

i think we need at least 3 month performance records

We re started already at my old Real Account now, and will move soon to a new broker with a clean Real Account and then you can follow us there.

we ve made yesterday 57 pips win... today we are at 20 pips.

We use several strategies now, not only the old meanwhile modified system here showed.

Handsome wins on AUD/JPY and GPB/USD daily charts.

"wise mans" thinking,thinking,thinking..... always.which signal service is best? all are scammers! their thoughts will long till the end of this world!!. They cannot make a single penny from Forex.

But, poor traders subscribing our signal service,they getting 30 to 70 pips daily base.

contact mail: tobiju09@gmail.com, pit@german-gamers-club.de

What's the latest on the EA?

Still in production as we have adjusted, as you see, our products - its not only this system here showed included then!

Reason: