The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 9

visitor@gmx.de:
Thats not the Solution. If i have more than 4 Charts Open with the Indikator template, my MT4 also Crashes. This might be the problem of one Indi in this template. Just open not more Charts. If u look down in the journal in MT4 there is a problem with memory. In my case this couldnt be the problem becaurse i have 16 Gb RAM and an i7 Cpu but Metatrader crashes because of this. I googled the Problem and there is no Solution. Just open less Charts.

It worked. Thanks.

I have also 10 - 15 open. NP, i had one on my server once, but after restarting problem was solved.

AMPitty:
Hello, good News for all: Cherpu and me are already developing the EA for this, but we have to use and test now a modified setup, as we found some problem inside the old set which will make big loss at some market conditions. So plz be realy carefull with the old set. The people how have tested it will have seen that there is always a SL of min. 100-150 pip, so if this is hit major loss will be! We re now at a modified strategy, that looks like the problem is solved and the quality of entry is like now and it is also showed at the most common conditions :-)! Even now a good RiskReward and most important the Exit -Strategy has been developed by us!! Follow us here, we keep you informed!

Hi AMPitty & Cherpu!

Thanks a lot for sharing and working on this new solution!!

haven't you thought about automating the system?

sorry for the question if it has been already mentioned and I missed it

precisetrader:
haven't you thought about automating the system? sorry for the question if it has been already mentioned and I missed it

The guys are curretly working on this.

Just read the Pages before.

ok no problem, thanks

continue.................. another hit of cherpu

ENTRY:GBP/USD(SELL):1.6138 EXIT BY SELF:1.6088 50PIPS SPEED PROFIT!!

BEST WISHES FOR ALL TRADERS

cherpu:
continue.................. another hit of cherpu ENTRY:GBP/USD(SELL):1.6138 EXIT BY SELF:1.6088 50PIPS SPEED PROFIT!! BEST WISHES FOR ALL TRADERS

As per this system do you only enter the system at the start of the candle and how did you decide when to exit. I entered the trade around your level but left the trade open and got massive losses (on demo account).

BL

Born Loser:
As per this system do you only enter the system at the start of the candle and how did you decide when to exit. I entered the trade around your level but left the trade open and got massive losses (on demo account). BL

AFTER ENTERED THE TRADE U DONT GO FOR SLEEP!!!!.THE PRICE FELL IN TO 50 PIPS DOWN.AM USING TRAILING STOP 25 POINT.FIRST I DECIDED TO EXIT,WHEN I GOT 30 PIPS,LATER I OBSERVE THE DOWNTREND IS NOT FINISH. SO I WAIT FOR SOME TIME.THEN I GOT 20 PIPS MORE.SO BE CAREFUL WHEN A TRADE IS RUNNING!!!

cherpu:
continue.................. another hit of cherpu ENTRY:GBP/USD(SELL):1.6138 EXIT BY SELF:1.6088 50PIPS SPEED PROFIT!! BEST WISHES FOR ALL TRADERS

can you post the chart please ?

thank's

Reason: