Best strategy for a beginner? - page 3

What about scalping strategy with ichimoku indicator? What do you think about this?

First search about Forex market then learn about Forex. After learned download demo account, start with this that’s easy, and risk free way. Focus on market activity and expert statement that’s really return goo

Practice with demo account until you are able to minimize the lost. Then find a broker that is without a free deposit. From here, you will appreciate you money much more than with a broker that provide you with a free deposit.

According to me, fundamental analysis is necessary for beginners, It helps you to get in early before a price move, It tells you the lowest price, It tells you the health of a company or market that’s good benefit for fundamental analysis. I will suggest one Forex strategy “Exits are more important than your entrie

plompex:
Practice with demo account until you are able to minimize the lost. Then find a broker that is without a free deposit. From here, you will appreciate you money much more than with a broker that provide you with a free deposit.

And to be able to practice with demo account, we have to find broker to open this account. I think, we have to choose broker first and then we can practice with demo account. Instaforex offers welcome bonus and bonus post to their trader.

plompex:

That right ...

The beginner must be trying Demo Contest and find about they ability and analysis

I'd say that intraday trading on fundamental and (to a lesser extent) technical analysis would be the most suitable strategy for beginners. Also scalping would be acceptable but it has much more issues than intraday trading.

lollabun:
That right ... The beginner must be trying Demo Contest and find about they ability and analysis

Demo contest is a great place to hone our trading skills, besides demo trading. By participating in the contest demo, we also get a chance to win prizes. But I think, we should prioritize hone skills to better trading again.

It is recommended to study popular candlestick patterns for new traders. With the help of candlestick, new traders have the ability to forsee where prices will go in the future. It also helps understand the most basic signals. That is why, candle stick patterns can offer great opportunities to make money. It is notoriously that candlestick trading provides one of the best forex trading strategies for beginners because of its simplicity and reliability. Trading in Forex by means of these simple signals can be far more effective for beginners than trading with indicators.

well it really depends on what best is, like all of us have our unique comfort zones, some traders do good starting as scalpers, other traders are good as being swingers, i suggest swinging and position trading, to minimize loses, practice scalping on demo instead. i really did bad when i first started as a scalper.

Reason: