Experience is the Holy Grail

I was talking to a colleague of mine the other time. This time I was quite worried in our conversation about the volume of new forex traders- the beginners who want to make it in the forex at all cost and in such a frightening pace. Just because you heard over $3 billion passes through the forex, you shouldn’t take it that the forex is one free bag of money up for an easy grab. Th forex is no public charity scheme and every dollar you earn, you truly deserve it. So no need for rush- no wasting resources finding some almighty Holy Grail. Take your time to get accustomed to the market- if truly; there is anything Like Holy grail that barely fails you – then it is experienc

In any field of business experience increases your chances of making profit because you it increase your tricks and tips that will help you in making good trading decision that are beneficial to you.

When you are experience you have more opportunity to trade profitably .Experience comes as a result of trading highly and more knowledge that can help the trader to be well skills to understand the market movement in forex and so it is very important.

Yes, experience in the forex can be rightly said to be close to the Holy Grail. This is because in an all complex market with prices being affected by sentiments of millions of traders, having a unique system that could encompass this with a hundred percent efficiency is not realistic. But even in face of volatility, choppy markets, you could manipulate your trading experience and still emerge with a commendable trade outcome. Experience barely fails, experience should be the Holy Grail if ever there is one.

Reason: