What is your opinion about Forex Signals ?

Hello every one

what is your opinion about Forex Signals?
There are some companies or traders that give Forex Signals Free or payment ofmoney however what do you think about this service especially if Traders or companies give Forex Signals not free.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

I am not using forex signals. I have found in net and forum many companies provide free signal. Forex signals are either automated or manual. The automated signals, the system will alert the trader when to enter or when to exit a trade and make deals by a synchronized operation with the trader’s broker or bank. The manual Forex system is simple and is provided by a single provider.

According to me, Forex signals are based on fundamental, technical, research and market analysis and are a useful guide for currency trading. Yes that’s true some companies or traders that give Forex Signals Free or payment of money. If you use forex signal paid service definitely it’s good.

I like manual signals . Very few I used them in trading they show good results.Specially paying signals are markable in this contest . But one thing should be clear that not be fully dependant on signals or any type of analysis. Our own skill is most important.

Forex signal is a suggestion for entering a trade on a currency pair.

Reason: