New Members introduction - page 946

Hi from Bulgaria

Very interesting forum

Hello,everyone. I am a newbie in forex.I want to learn many things from this community.I think everybody will help.

Hi from Croatia. I have been trading forex for 6-7 months and i'm stil learning. This forum is very helpful and awesome , and i want to be a member of this great community.

Hi

Great helpful forum

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need

to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!! I am new at this and willing to learn. my name is bobby11 and looking for some profitable binary options software. thanks to everyone. I will be posting with information that may help others. thanks again

Linuxser:

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need

to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!! I am new at this and willing to learn. my name is bobby11 and looking for some profitable binary options software. thanks to everyone. I will be posting with information that may help others. thanks again

Linuxser:

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

I new at this , My name is bobby11 and I am looking for binary options software. Thanks everyone

Hi. New to TSD. Looking for something fresh. Mixed results. Strive to become constant and stay profitable.

I'm newbie in forex. Just say hi!

Hi

bla bla bla

i am introducing my self and wonna posting there

hy everyone, i hope i can learn and share a lot in this forum..cheers

Reason: