need some help please - page 2

I would have to agree with duvuacris. Don't trade from the idea "this will make me rich"! Doing so will kill you, financially that is, before you even get started.

Do your studying, learning, and practicing. Don't go out and buy the "latest and greatest". Sure way to fail.

ALLOW! yourself to take your time, apply what you learn, and develop YOUR OWN system, FOR YOURSELF! Over time, you'll know what's best for you. How's and why's of trading will come with practice. Establish a set of rules YOU PUT TOGETHER. But, first, I would suggest, what is it you really want to achieve from all this??? Make money? Well, why do you want to make money???? Pay off bills? College? A new home? Give yourself some goals to shoot for and make them realistic.

But, remember, you have to trade for YOU!!! Don't allow all these forums to take you away from YOUR goals and what you hope to achieve. Yes, there is a tremendous amount of info out there. But, you have to make it personal and keep it personal for YOU. No, I don't mean selfish just, you need to set up what YOU want and follow your OWN rules.

Sounds complicated but, it's not. Trading HAS to be a personal thing. You'll get out of it what you put in; and I don't mean money wise either.

This you will find a lot brokers saying will give you huge returns on your investment or they will say that will pay you montly some interest of you invested money. This not true. If you go with these persons you might loss your money.

Reason: