good simple trading system

Let someone introduce me to a good simple trading system.

The system you use depends on what your goals are. Whether you get a free system from me or someone else here, or you buy one, it's not going to be any good at all unless you follow the rules 100% and consistently manage your money. Beginners should look for a system that uses price action, single bar or single candle setups and a LIMITED set of indicators. Learn to use Fibs, read candles, and MASTER that system before moving on.

I just posted a decent free system at my website. It's simple, but it makes money. Just subscribe to my free trade calls and you'll get a link to download it, among instructions for trading my trade calls. It's all free, so don't sweat it. The link is in my signature.

Tim

usaba70:

My system is easy to use and profitable. But it requires a great deal of patience, because signals don't come every day. Feel free to check it out here:

Free FOREX Trading Systems: System: BollBounce - Simple Swing Trading

usaba70:

For me..there's no such simple system in forex trading..all need hard work and need time to success....

why not study yr pairs very well and pick the kind of system that best suits you. most systems you will introduced to were developed by individuals that probably have spent years developing. you cannot understand them. the way these guys would

usaba70:

hello

Of course. As you can see many Trading System around you, but everyone can not be good.Here is a list of those criterias, which are required for a good trading system.

• Success rate percentage in the past
  • Average percentage progress over the years
  • Average wins percentage
  • Average losses percentage
  • Loss protection evaluation
  • Free trial facilities
  • Average holding length of a trade. Our Group can provide you these all facilities.You can join AVAfx.

• Have A Happy Trading

usaba70:

"Good" and "Simple" definitions of those words are subjective, so as the definition of "trader". People call themselves "traders" and say they don't use Stop Loss or Take Profits. Some would say I found the perfect setting for the magic indicator that will make everyone rich.

My recommendation is to stick with systems based on fewer or no indicators. Focus more on Money Management and Trading Psychology.

Take any system, trade next 20 signals generated by it in demo account. Work out if the system is profitable and %Win.

Then trade in real account as if it is demo and take every signal that it generates. You don't know that sequence of Wins or Losses but you know the overall %Win. Record every trade and analyze to see if you took any "impulse" trades or chose not to enter on a valid signal.

Also read my post here Forex Loser’s Checklist, Do You Qualify?

If you are trying to make a little extra money by investing in the stock market, it is a good idea to try to learn as much as possible so that you can make the best trades. If you are just trading in your spare time or as a hobby, then you might not want to invest too much time learning all of the different ways of choosing a good stock and knowing when to buy and sell. But you still need to know enough so that you can make good trades that do not lose money and can make you a profit

The best simple trading system for me relies on my money management technique. I guess the failure and success of every trading system depends on the money management that you implement. Even let's say that your system losses more than your winnings but with proper money management you will still end up with a profit on your account balance.

Anyone that is new to trading forex would love to find a simple forex trading system that can bring them a little pocket change. The simplest system that there is to trade forex is to buy low and sell high. That might seem ridiculous at first glance, but it really is the foundation for making money in forex trading.

Learning the knowledge of the Forex market is the must for the newbie because if he or she enters without the proper knowledge of the Forex than there is a huge chance of losing the money in the Forex market so try to learn it first than earn from it.

A simple strategy is always put stop loss when you trade. Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality that prevents traders rely on wishful thinking. Learning to put a stop like learning to drive carefully. A stoploss is not a perfect tool, but a good defense we have.

Reason: